More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vinnievu vinnievu

What's next?

Alola

"Greetings, Professor Kukui has asked to video chat with you on PokeSkype," your computer says to you. You then click the notification and accept the invitation.

The screen shows an image of a Hawaiian professor, somewhere in his late 20's, wearing a white baseball cap and a white lab coat.

"Hang on, now. Gimme just a sec to fix the camera..." Kukui murmurs.

"Hey there! So the day has finally come that you're moving to Alola! Alola is a region made up of several islands. That could be the reason the region is chock full of nothin' but rare Pokemon. And there's no shortage of cool Pokemon out here in Alola, either! They're such mysterious creatures!" Kukui then tosses a Pokeball from his lab coat pocket and out comes a brown dog-like Pokemon.

"You can find 'em all over, like in the grass, in the caves, in the sky and sea. Here in Alola we love our Pokemon and we depend on them heaps, too. Some of us even battle with 'em, if we call ourselves Pokemon trainers!". The dog-like Pokemon then decides to leap onto the professor's lap, as if it wants to be petted that moment.

"Rockruff! Can you wait until I'm done talkin' to play?" The dogs barks acceptedly and jumps down.

"All right, I gotta ask you some questions about yourself so I can introduce you to everybody! Can you send me your photo for your Trainer Passport and can you also spell your name for me? Gotta get it right, yeah." You send Kukui your photo and your name.

"10-4, good buddy! I'll let everybody out here know you're on your way!" Rockruff and another Pokemon, this time a red/black bird Pokemon show up behind the professor.

"I gotta say, your name hits me real good like a Thunderbolt outta the sky! Woo! Can't wait to see you in person, cousin!" The two Pokemon go away from the computer as the professor disconnects himself from the computer. At this time your mother asks you to help you with the boxes.

Elsewhere, in a facility, a blonde girl with a sports bag containing some unknown Pokemon is running away from security personnel, at least for a while until she gets cornered by them. It was in this moment that her bag began to glow an ominous blue light that envelops her and teleports her out of the facility...

(Author's note: I will be doing this mostly from the perspective of Pokemon Sun, although some Pokemon located in Pokemon Moon may arrive here as well. If this is your first time here, please note that some Pokemon are only available during the day or night, so there will be options that allow you to wait until a certain time to capture them.)

Welcome to the Alola Region!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)