More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Who does the story follow first?

Allison and the Relaxing Bath

Allison was a 32-year-old single mother of three children who worked two different jobs and had just gotten back home close to midnight. Her kids were staying the night at her parents’ for the weekend and for the first time in months she had the evening to herself. Her whole body was aching from being on her feet all day and she wanted so badly to just crash on the bed and fall asleep, however, relaxing in a nice hot bath would be so soothing.

“What the hell, I never have time to myself anymore. I might as well enjoy it,” she thought. She made her way to the bathroom and turned on the faucet as she began to strip down. She tossed her shirt and pants to the side and let out a sigh of relief as she set her breasts free from her tight bra. After she kicked off her panties, she eased herself into the tub.

“Oh God yes,” she whispered, light shivers going through her body as the warm bath began to soothe her. She laid there with her head back and slowly turned off the water with her feet once the tub was full. As she sunk deeper into relaxation she began to doze when she noticed herself slowly becoming aroused.

“Damn, I guess it has been a while,” she thought as she smiled to herself. A few minutes went by and she began to drift off to sleep when she felt her nipples become erect. With her eyes still closed, she bit her lip and began fantasizing about her co-worker at the diner. Ever since she broke up with Adam she had been curious about other women, and she had grown an attraction to Veronica at work.

“Mmmhmm, her tongue would feel so good inside me right now.” She whispered. After several more minutes, she ran her right hand down her body and began to slowly manipulate her lady lips with her fingers. As she slowly stimulated herself she felt something pleasantly odd. Her nipples felt like they were being licked by tiny tongues. She slowly opened her eyes and glanced down at her breasts and saw her nipples under the water moving around on their own. Normally this would scare the shit out of her but something had come over her and the invisible stimulation just turned her on more. She watched in awe as the water began to swirl around both her breasts in such a way that it mimicked the playful hands of an enthused lover. In the back of her mind, she knew she should be questioning the forces at hand, but her sudden need to cum became more important.

“Mmmm, fuck,” she moaned. She began to feel a similar movement towards her pussy and pulled her hand away. Suddenly she felt her nether lips part on their own and she gripped the sides of the tub, as a water-based tongue began to lap at her clit.

“Holy fuck!” She exclaimed as her hips bucked under the water. She began to tense as her orgasm built within her, and the tongue seemed to grow in length as it swirled around and explored her cavity, lapping her clit and her g-spot at the same time.

“AHHHHHHH, FUCK!”, Allison screamed as the most powerful orgasm rocked her body.

As the orgasm subsided, she slowly came back to her senses and began to panic.

“What the fuck just happened? What came over me?” She said as the water in her bath began to reshape on top of her until it was the shape of a translucent, water-based woman.

“Hi Allison, did you like that?” The water woman said with a sultry voice.

“Veronica?” Allison said with a startled tone.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)