More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fischlake1 Fischlake1

Who (and what) are you?

Allie Lict, Female Human

With a start, Allie awoke within a great and dark forest, the night sky twinkling above her as she let out a gasping couple of breaths. Her eyes frantically shot around as she tried to gather information.

First of all she was naked... not a good start, secondly she wasn’t where she was previously... wherever that was... she wasn’t sure but at least she knew that this wasn’t it... this was... distant... and... different. With a groan she sat up, her arms pushing the rest of her upper body up to try and see the rest of her surroundings... nothing of which looked too good.

The foliage around her wasn’t much other than its foreign feeling and the density of it all. The biggest thing to note though was that she wasn’t alone in the clearing. Two massive creatures breathed softly next to her curled up seemingly asleep. Both looked like plants... like they were attached to the ground despite the clear attributes of an animal they also sported such as legs or the large set of overbite teeth. Letting out a quite shuddering breath Allie closed her eyes for a second before glancing around for a way to escape.

(Use 1 action to sneak)

(Use 1 action to travel)

Does she make it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)