More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadowfox9570 Shadowfox9570

Who are you?

Allen a cross dimensional kidnap victim.

My name is Allen, and I was just your average 18 year old high school Freshmen. I use to stand at roughly 5'5" and was on the skinnier side. My life was rather boring and lonely as I was your typical shut in video game nerd who sufferers from an asocial disorder. Instead of making friends in real life i chose to life my life by proxy through video games, anime, and on occasion a doujin here and a doujin there.

That was until a few days ago when I happened to decide to get out of my comfort zone. You see I was searching the web looking for a way to meet new people and finally have real friends. That was when I found a link to a website called Change Your Horizons - Get out of your stale and lonely world and come see a new and exciting world.-. Curious I decided to click on the link and Immediately my eyes got super heavy and i fell asleep at my computer.

That's when I awoke here in another Earth . I was lying in a huge hospital bed in a room encased in glass with about 9 other beds lined up in two rows 5 mine included on my side and 5 on the other side. 7 other bed had people laying in them. Two were awake one focused on screen at the foot of his bed and the other was an Asian guy talking to a giant female nurse wearing a hazmat suit.

Outside the glass walls was a huge dimly lit room with glossy white walls and computers lining the glass walls. Milling about some just wearing scrubs others with white lab coats were more giant women I'd have guessed were any where from 10-12' tall and a few men who were about average height and seriously dwarfed by the women.

Suddenly there was a hiss as a set of doors slide open at the end of the glass room. In walked a man and a women both wearing hazmat suits. As soon as they entered they made a beeline towards me and stopped next to my bed. I gulped nervously (my mouth dry like I hadn't drank in days) the woman loomed over me. Then I see the man climb up onto a step stool and start speaking to me.

"Ah welcome to the world of the living. Mister..." The man started to say.

"It's Allen." I replied with a hoarse voice.

The large woman hands walks over to a box inside the room. as she does so the man keeps talking.

"Well Allen my name is Dr. Riley Brackston. I am the Chief of Male health here at Project New Horizon." Said the man.

The woman came back over carrying a rather large bottle of a brownish liquid. She cracks the seal and hands it to me telling me to drink. I hesitantly take a sip and to my delight it's apple juice so go back in for a large swig the cold drink soothing my parched throat. I then look to Dr. Brackston and ask " So what is New Horizon and why is everything so giant?"

"First off things aren't giant your just small." Stated the woman in a snarky tone.

"Don't mind Brenda's attitude we are working on her beside manner." Said Dr. Brackston continuing on, "However she is right you're the one who has shrunk. You are actually around 2'9" now.".

"What?," I practically Shout receiving looks from the other two guys an the nurse.

"Please sir keep your voice down so you don't disturb others." Brenda stated with a cold attitude.

Ten the Dr. explains that Project New Horizon is where they use some crazy tech to pull people through dimensions. They do this to study them and possibly learn and advanced technologies. The two problems are the machine isn't to accurate an will pull people from random time periods and alternate realities and that they cannot send people back. He explains that I was likely pulled from some point and the past and exposed to some contagion that causes male humans to shrink.

"Hold up," I say, "You mean this isn't 2016 and you basically kidnapped me by accident.".

"So you're from just before the disasters intriguing, but now this is the year 2043. I would actually say that you are fairly lucky skipping past the 20s and 30s those were some horrible time." said Dr. Brackston.

"Oh but they were sure some fun times for us." said Brenda in a dreamy tone that sort of frightened me.

"Brenda!," The nurse in the room scolded.

Brenda's words appeared to have made Dr. Brackston look a bit uncomfortable. He then shook his head and pulled up tablet and started asking a bunch of questions like date of birth, grade in school, and any jobs I held in the past. I answered all his question still annoyed at being kidnapped.

"So by this information you have given me you are the equivalent of a modern day 10th grader at 18 years old." he states then to himself he states that I will need supplementary courses as well as enrollment in a nearby high school.".

He then goes on to explain how I am currently under quarantine for their safety, and to make sure my health is stabilized. He says I will kept in here for at least two weeks and then released. He explains that I will be assigned a surrogate family and that for safety reason males in this society are not allowed to live on their own. He then explains a brief summary of the laws and regulations regarding males

Two days pass.

It has been two days sense I woke up. Since then I haven't gotten of bed for any reason per Dr.'s orders. I have come to learn the names of a few nurses the nicest of which is Cindy. Most of the others give off kind of a scary vibe though I'm not sure why. They say that I will be transferred to a more private room to get cleaned up and have an in depth physical done.

It's 9 a.m. when Cindy comes in and picks me up and places me in a sealed gurney and starts to roll me out of the big room. She takes me to this small room where she takes me out and sets me on a table lifting and carrying me as easy as one would a baby. She then removes her hazmat suit saying that all my blood work had actually came back fine and there were no extinct pathogens that would get them sick and likely kill them in my blood. Once she removes her suit I finally get a good look at her.

She seems to be on the shorter size probably only 5'3" or 5'4" though still dwarfing me. She is kind of on the plump side not to fat but not skinny. She has golden blonde hair that stops just before the shoulders. her eyes were a bright blue that held the kindest expression. I also thought I saw a slight tent in the groin of her scrubs but I decided I was seeing things because it disappeared when she started walking towards me.

"I'll need to get you undressed so I can prep you for the physical." she explained as she reached around me to undue my gown.

As soon as it was off she went to a cabinet and got out a blanket she place on the table behind me. Then her cellphone started going off to which she gave a groan and said she would be back in probably 10 minutes. She wrapped me in the blanket saying so I don't catch a cold and then she was gone.

There I was in this giant room all alone with just the sound of the clock on the wall ticking. Then suddenly the door burst open.

Who Walks in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)