More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select Your Character

Allan, Half-Elf Carra and High-Elf Korilda of the Adventurers Guild

Within the lands of Briteros exists an Adventurer's Guild. This story follows three members of said guild, Allan, Carra and Korilda. Allan is a human warrior who lived in the village of Aden. As a child, his family were killed by orcs who his mother and sister.

He joined the Adventurer's Guild simply to find quests that would involve killing orcs in . For these quests, Allan iconically wore Orcish armor with chain mail underneath paired with a cheap-looking helmet.

This helmet originally had horns but they had since been broken off. Due to the sense of smell that orcs possess, Allan neglects to clean his armour, not wanting to reek of metal, which would alert orcs. He carries a short sword in case he ends up facing enemies within a confined space.

Contradictory to popular belief, his appearance beneath his helmet is surprisingly handsome, if somewhat pale, possessing a muscular physique and black hair. He has numerous scars from previous battles. During his last quest, he met Carra and Korilda.

Carra is the redheaded daughter of an High Elven King and his human sex . As a bastard child, Carra was deemed illegitimate with the throne passing to her younger sister. Not wanting her around, her stepmother sent her away to the Mage Guild.

Carra later left her family to join the Adventurer's Guild.

Korilda is a slender and tall High Elf with white hair that is long in the back and short in front, with two braids at the side. She was a in Briteros that was sold to the Church of Light who mutated her into a Vedmak, or Slayer, greatly enhancing her abilities and turning her hair white.

Carra found her and brought her from the Church of Light. While Korilda is technically Carra's sister, Carra sees her as more like a younger sister.

Currently, the three adventurers are inside a tavern that the Adventurer's Guild use to meet up.

"So what quest should we take today?" asked Korilda.

Which quest should they take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)