More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Filberson Filberson

Where to begin?

All that power and no way to use it

Author's Note: This is the story of Danny, a newly made Alpha. But he's anxious as hell and doesn't know what to do with his newfound authority. His family want him to hurry up and fuck one of them already. I figured this would be a nice twist to the standard MDom themes in these stories.

Danny knew his mum was a wild one. Ever since Emilia had gotten away from the grip of her narcissistic ex-husband she'd allowed herself to live life to the fullest. But Danny never expected her to move their family to an Oepidal Zone. Now he, Emilia, and his younger siblings Grace and Will were in a bizarre new society with a thoroughly licentious take on social norms.

And Emilia looked to her son to take the reins. Quite literally. She was gazing at him as she sat down to breakfast over a bowl of Weet-Bix.

"This is going to be SO exciting," she giggled. "I get to work my dream job and you get to be the man of the house. What are you going to do? What are you going to make us do?"

Danny fidgeted in his chair and looked at his brother, sister, mother, then down at his bowl. "Umm... I don't know... I was thinking I'd play some PlayStation and settle in a bit. Get comfortable living with the new house and area, y'know?"

Will raised an eyebrow and scoffed. "Bro. You're literally in charge now. Like, you own us. Don't be a cuck. Be an Alpha."

Grace glared when he said that. "That's some toxic masculinity, Will. Danny can do what he wants, when he wants. If he's not comfortable telling us what to do just yet, that's fine. He'll do it in his own time."

Despite being the oldest, Danny was always the most nervous one of the three. He nodded at his cereal. "Yeah... Yeah, I just need some time to get used to how things work here."

Emilia bit her lip. "Ugh, I can't wait..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)