More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bikieman13 Bikieman13

How has the world changed?

All Women Are Bimbo Size Queens & You Have The Biggest Dick In The World.

You exit your bedroom and head down stairs, hearing the normal chatter of your family having breakfast. The sounds of clattering glasses and sizzling food on the stove flood your senses as you come down the steps and walk down the hall to the kitchen. As you turn the corner you are greeted with the familiar sight of your father in his bathrobe sipping coffee, and two strangers. Sitting next to your father at the table is the most gorgeous buxom blonde you have ever seen, with bee stung lips and deep perfect blue eyes. She wore an extremely tight and extremely small t shirt that looked like it was going to rip any moment from the sheer size of her nonsensical bust.

You turn your head from one stranger to the other who has her back turned to you, Orange hair spilling down her back and her proportions are equally bombastic. Except with her you had an unobstructed view of a hour glass figure that were not unlike a barbie doll. Her breasts were of the same absurd size as they peeked around the edges of her frame, visible with even her back turned to you. She wore what looked like a one piece lingerie out of a Victoria Secret ad. Which left almost nothing to the imagination a thin pink string the only thing covering her bottom as it vanished between the massive bouncy globes of her ass cheeks.

The figure with her back to you began turning her head, and with almost no lag you realized looking at this woman's beautiful face somehow she was your mother. You say in almost surprised awe "Mom!?" She looked at you and responded with an all to familiar voice, yet with this hint of seductive energy in it "Honey, is something wrong?" You look back at the blonde stranger who is looking back at you now, and instantly know this is your sister even though she looks unlike anything she did yesterday. You try and keep your cool and take a seat at the table, and say "Oh nothing, just wondering whats for breakfast?" She looked at you for a moment then shrugged, "Bacon and eggs honey." as she put some on a plate and set it in front of you. As she placed it down on the table in front of you her massive breasts pressed against your shoulder giving you a feeling of untold softness, and then she gave you a kiss on the cheek with her bee stung lips. You put one hand under the table over your leg, trying to hide the raging erection in your pajama pants your own mother and sister are giving to you.

How big is your erection? (The biggest dick in the world)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)