More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 101 by princessjasminedoll princessjasminedoll

What's next?

All For Him

700 Days

Your best friend, Kase was beside you, both of you putting moisturizer on your faces. You were in a glossy pink thong, your caged remnant captured in both silken and metallic prisons. Kase preferred yellow, and his uncaged jutted out obscenely.

You started to apply your primer, and he followed.

"So who is next on Amanda's plate?" Kase asked conversationally, looking over at you.

"Umm ... Gus," you replied, blushing.

"Not familiar with him," Kase responded.

"Yeah ... he's ... homeless," you said, feeling very awkwardly. Kase chuckled.

"Amanda sure can pick them," Kase said. "Have you ever thought, you know, if it isn't as bad as you think. How you'd feel watching her like that?"

"Kase ..." you said, your eyes tearing up. "Yes. But we couldn't ... you know ... have kids the normal way anyhow. And it'd be hard, being a dad and not being able to see myself in them. But you don't understand it ... it was so real."

"Shhh," Kase said, regretting bringing it up. He brought you in for a deep hug, trying to comfort you. He felt different -- he'd used the time to get his body hair down, to get his skin softer and more supple, and he felt like a ladyboy now, you thought. You trying to push the emotions down, to focus on the far more pleasurable task at hand. "Let's go see if Jackson is as good as you say he is, hm?"

***

Kase sat next to Jackson on the couch. It was Saturday, and the three of you were the only ones in the office. Kase flushed, leaning in to kiss your boss, your Daddy, while you delicately unzipped his pants with your pink nails, your fake blue eyes peering up at him. You watched Jackson's tongue pushed between Kase's parted lips, their tongues tangling as you tugged down your Daddy's pants, revealing his large, hairy package. You breathed him in, relishing the musk and fine cologne, your tongue tracing a figure eight on his nutsack.

"God, Dani," Jackson groaned into Kase's mouth, feeling your tongue continue to focus on his balls, leaving your partner in crime to attend to Jackson's large shaft. Soon enough, you felt your bestie's presence, his short dark hair dangling against Jackson's cock before his soft lips enveloped it.

The two of you primed Jackson like that for awhile, Kase bobbing up and down greedily, you tonguing your Daddy's ass and sucking his big balls, before both of you knew it was time.

You got on all fours, feeling Kase behind you, lubing himself quickly and then seating himself inside you, his stiff seven inch cock burying itself to the hilt in your tight, milking ass. Then he stayed perfectly still for some time.

"Oh Kase ..." Jackson said. "Oh, Kasey." You felt Kase stiffen up as your boss renamed him to something more fitting, something more feminine, Kasey's cock starting to leak precum into you as Jackson pushed, slowly, inexorably, an inch at a time inside the Thai femboy, until the three of you were gasping, Kasey laying atop you, and Jackson's strong hands encircling Kasey's slender waist. He pounded the ladyboy without mercy after she had fully stretched, and Kasey came hard and deep within you long before Jackson gave up the goat, proving himself man enough for both of you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)