More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

Predator, Alien, or Human?

Alien freed from humans

For several months you had been kept in captivity and examined by these apes known as humans. You spent most of your hours locked in restraints, milked and fondled by flesh and metal alike. Your voluptuous and well endowed body was their play thing.

Whenever they needed you to put on a show, they released you in some barren metal chamber and watched you from the safety of their room through glass. They would send in flesh to fuck and metal to rend. How boring and humiliating.

Every so often you would hear the sweet calls of your mother, your queen, calling to you as she remained in constant annoyance, being bound and gagged like you to a worse degree by these monsters from beyond the stars. One day you would both be free…

You didn't expect it to be today though.

It started out normal enough with two humans watching you as you stood restrained in that chamber until they seemed it necessary to release you until odd noises came and power briefly went out. Without warning, your shackles came loose and the door to their room opened.

One of them ran away while the other was left at your mercy, which was a shame since you had none to offer her.

You took your time crawling towards the frightened creature. She whimpered and cried for anything to help her. Pathetic.

In one swift motion, you ripped off most her strange outer layer and left her soft, dusky body exposed. she was decent sized human with boobs no bigger than double Ds, a cock of 7 inches, her most prominent features being her hips and ass.You hissed and roughly groped her thighs while she shivered under your touch.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)