More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which character do you wish to follow?

Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle (1)

Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle, AKA Twilicorn, AKA Twi' (Mostly by Applejack...), AKA A.P.T.S., AKA 'Mother' (Only by Spike, privately in his own head.) but known to most simply as 'Twilight': is still not entirely accustomed to the conditions in Ponyville during the 'Breeding Season'. Though she has lived in the town for 3.65 years and been through these conditions three times Twilight is still taken by surprise all over again each time the 'Winds of Love' blow out of the Everfree in the spring, having forgotten about this strange condition over the course of the intervening year: until this year, when she has been looking forward to it for half the winter!

"Now why would that be?" You ask...?

Because not too long after becoming an Alicorn last fall Twilight met a stallion that makes her heart tingle in a way no one else ever has, and she has arranged for him to stay in Ponyville for the whole of the 'Season of Love': during which she fully intends to seduce him and get pregnant. Oh sure, if he doesn't want to marry her when that happens it would be a terrible scandal, but Twilight is not one to bow to the whims of 'tradition' or 'propriety': she is a sorceress and scientist, both professions which court controversy and scandal. Tonight will be the first night of her season of seduction, and just might be the fulfillment of her fantasies about this potent stud...

Who is the doubtless impressive and lucky guy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)