More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

Who are we following?

Alicia Lambert, Freshman

Alicia Lambert was extremely hesitant to be attending South Bay University. The short and skinny pale blonde with b cup breasts, freckles, and a shy personality didn’t want to take a chance of winning the lottery as extremely unlikely as it was.

It weighed heavily on her mind. The previous winner had been a junior when selected meaning she spent almost two years naked before graduating this summer. That meant a new ‘winner’ was going to be picked and their fate sealed for however long they had left attending the school.

Still there she was with her parents dropping her off with her stuff on move-in day. Her parents were the reason she was attending SBU. Her parents were notoriously bad with their money and they could not afford to send Alicia anywhere else. When she brought up attending another school and taking out student loans her parents said it was preposterous to give up a free education on the close to 1 in 2000 chance she won the lottery. They pressured and browbeat her until she gave in. She sent in the paperwork signing she was willing to participate in the lottery and also understanding the financial penalty she would endure should she win and choose not to participate.

She was carrying in load after load of clothes, school supplies, appliances and toiletries. Her parents who had promised to help her move in were more engrossed exploring the campus on their own as they had never attended colllege. Alicia was not surprised to be doing all the work as her parents were always unreliable.

Her dorm was small even though it was meant for two people. Before unloading her stuff all that was there were two twin mattresses sitting in frames on opposite walls, the only furnishing provided by the school, and she and whoever her roommate was were expected to fill in the rest with whatever they might need.

As she thought about her potential roommate they appeared. Another young lady, a brunette with larger breasts, and Alicia was hopeful they would be friends.

What is her roommate like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)