More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zechs195 zechs195

What is her roommate like?

Friendly

“Hi, I’m Lisa.” Said the her new roommate.

“Hi, I’m Alicia. It’s nice to meet you.” Responded Alicia.

Just then a text from her parents came through letting her know they were leaving after having done literally nothing but drive her there. ‘Par for the course’ she thought.

The two young ladies unpacked and set up the room to their liking. Lisa seemed to be a punk rock chick with lots of metal posters and band themed apparel. Alicia was more introverted but not knowing anyone she struck up conversations about music and they tried to bond. The whole time Lisa could tell something was weighing on Alicia’s mind.

“Hey, I know we just met and this might be a little forward, but are you okay?” Asked Lisa.

Alicia chuckled nervously “Yeah, just thinking about the lottery.”

“Oh, try not to worry, hun, it’s like a 1 in 2000 chance.”

Their conversation continued into the night they talked about interests, boys, movies, books, music, hobbies and by the time they went to bed Alicia felt like she had made a real friend which was something that didn’t come easy to her. They went to bed knowing the drawing was first thing the next morning and Alicia tried to stay calm before eventually drifting off to sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)