More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Drawn54 Drawn54

Who does she call?

Alice, her rival

As she goes through her contacts in search of someone to call she accidentally hit Alice's number. Now Alice wasn't someone Jane really considered a friend, with the two often bickering and arguing over many little things. Jane would describe Alice as a bit stuck-up and pretentious, and Alice would describe Jane as rude and uncooperative.

"Ugh, it's you." Alice quickly picked up and laughed. "What do you want?"

"Nothing." Jane groaned. She didn't really want Alice over, but at the same time couldn't resist the urge to gloat for once. "You see, I actually found a really interesting book here I think might be magic."

"Magic?" Once again Alice laughed. "I'm not two, you can't fool me with that!"

"Why don't you come over so I can show you then loser?"

Alice thought about it for a bit. "Fine," she said. "I might as well humor you for a bit."

Alice soon strutted her way in, acting as if she owned the place. Her natural long blonde hair and slim figure just an inch taller than Jane made her really look like a rich girl. While her breasts were barely above a B cup, something which annoyed her and would attract some mockery from Jane, her prized feature was a dump truck ass, much bigger than Jane's and her own pride and joy.

"So is this it?" Alice grabbed the spellbook, quickly flipping through the pages.

"Yes," Jane groaned. "Be careful with it loser!"

Alice just rolled her eyes and flipped to the earlier entrees. "'The users shall be disrobed for the best operation of this literature; the ignorance of this fact shall be conceded by the failure of any spells henceforth mentioned, whereby it shall function wrongly or not at all.' Hold on, this isn't just a ploy to see me naked is it?"

Jane blushed. "What!? I didn't write the book, why would I want to see you in the nude?"

"No need to hide it, I'm content with showing you my superior bod." Alice slowly and sensually lifted every piece of clothing off her body, with Jane quickly following suit. Sooner than later the two were facing each other in their birthday suits, ready to start the spells.

"I guess all I need to do is read one of these spells," Alice said. "I'll let you choose. It probably won't work anyways, but it will be nice to see you try."

She tossed the book to Jane, who scoffed and looked for a page with an interesting spell.

What spell does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)