More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Valentine Valentine

Who do we follow?

Alice, 46, MILF

Alice was growing a bit cross with her son. She had just purchased him cards from this new game he was apparently super interested in for his birthday and now he didnt even want them and was throwing a bit of a fit. He had chucked them out of his room and refused to answer when she knocked so she had to clean them up. Most were still in their packaging including the two preconstructed decks he had asked for it seemed he had opened two packs before getting angry enough to throw the rest out in the hall. She picked up one of the loose cards strewn all over the floor and saw what the issue was. The card despite having a fun logo on the back that made Alice think of a fantasy book cover was entirely blank on the front side. Apparently Trevor had opened a few packs, realized that all of the cards were loke this and was now sulking in his room.

Alice wanted to go and comfort her son but suddenly she started feeling something. The card in her hand felt, enticing somehow. She spared a thought for her poor son who had just recieved a borthday present that was practically useless but she couldn't stop herself. When she had bought the cards at a local store called "Now that's what I call Gaming" the clerk had told her to stop back if she had any questions so now she abandoned her son to sob in his room and drove back to the store with the cards in a plastic bag next to her.

"Ah Mrs. Wilson good to see you back so soon." Said the clerk almost as soon as she entered the store.

"You sold me a knock off or something these cards are all blank and now my son is crying in his room!" She said huffily. She couldn't stop herself from coming here but she could at least be outraged at this shoddy store.

"My so your son is crying in his room and yet you decided to come return a product? That seems like a rather strange choice ma'am. Shouldn't you have comforted him first?" Said the clerk his grin growing with each passing moment.

"Yes well um," she stammered before collecting herself. "I'm getting my money back and then I'll go buy him some actual cards not like the garbage products you sell here!"

"I mean you can try dear but it won't help. You bought those for your son's 15th birthday right? Well then he's a good three years from being able to play this game."

"What do you mean? If you can't play this game until you're 18 why would you sell it to me when I told you that it was for my son's 15th?"

"Orders from above I'm afraid. See we have very explicit instructions to sell to anyone who tries to buy them even if they won't be able to play with them for a few years."

"Why would you do that? And how would being 18 even make a difference? I'm in my 40's and they look just as blank to me." Alice was getting a bit fed up at this point with the clerk and how much he was talking around the point.

"Think about it Mrs. Wilson. Youre here in this store even though you should be back home with your son. These cards, there's magic in them they compell you to find out more. If someone buys one and is under 18 then we just wait or we catch someone like you. A poor parent who makes the mistake of holding a card for too long."

"Do you really think I believe in magic?"

"Not yet but thats because you havent felt the power of one of these yet." He then held out the her a stone on a long gold chain. The stone was green and shaped like a leaf.

Alice wanted to bat it away, she wanted to storm out and never come back, she wanted to go full Karen mode on this hapless chump. Instead she reached out her hand and took the chain then immediately felt a need to put it on. Once she had she saw that this employee had a similar stone but the chain on theirs was much tighter and looked more like a collar and the stone appeared to be a pink star.

"Welcome to the world of Sorcery Mrs. Wilson, sorry to tell you but there's no going back."

A few hours later Alice was sitting by herself at one of the tables. She had nearly faited when she realized that one of the preconstructed decks she had purchased for Trevor had been fronted with art of a tall woman with her large bare breasts outthrust and her giant foot long cock fully on display.

After giving her her love crystal the store employee had actually been rather friendly and explained the game and the rules she would need to know. It turned out that this tore got a lot of parents who had been trapped by the game and now couldn't stop them sleves from visiting the store to play and while the employee might be the to a succubus he also did enjoy seeing a diverse play group so he would generally explain the game to anyone new. Did that result in fewer hapless chumps who would lose their soul barely understanding the rules? Yeah probably but it made for a more entertaining viewing experience and, even more notably. It meant that the players would be tempted more and more to play since the more you knew about the game the more likely you were to find some cards you really wanted to apply to people.

The employee had even helped her with designing some decks. She had bought two precons and a full booster box of the latest set "Rage of the Futa Warriors" and so she had a fairly good number of options for champions. However she was able to design decks that he said would be "pretty damn strong" for 5 different champions.

First was from the first precon "Gyratha, Primal Futa" showing the futa that had so shocked her before in a jungle setting rising from a lake, her dark skin glistening in the dappled sunlight. Her INT was low but her other stats were all very solid with SPD being the standout. Her special ability was that equipment didn't work on her. As a primitive woman she barely wore clothes and therefore she couldn't be equiped by her player or the opponent.

Second was the next precon "Aurea, Relentless Optimist" Aurea's art showed a happy and positive girl jumping in the air while smiling. Her cock, which was about half the length and thickness of Gyratha's bouncing along with her. Other than that she had twin tails, her clothing reminded Alice of Sailor Moon and she was walking through a town square. Her stats seemed balanced and, in contrast to Gyratha, her INT was actually quite high. Her special ability made it so that negative enchantments took a turn to take effect.

Third was one that she actually liked a lot "Reginald, Sensetive Warrior" The art depicted a tall blonde man with strong abs and long hair flowing in the wind. His good sized cock was on display and he smiled as an attractive woman pressed up against his naked form which appeared to be on a mountain somewhere. His stats weren't the best but he did have an above average SEX score and his special effect meant he could re-equip an equipment from the graveyard by spending 5 Stamina.

The store employee had warned her he was probably the weakest deck she had but he also was such a hunk she couldn't help herself. That stood in stark contrast to the next deck.

"Avilard, Sissy Bard" was a skinny young man in coulorful clothes, his inch long cock encased in a metal cage. His scores were low across the board similar to Reginald but his STA was very impressive. He also couldnt have any equipment attached to his dick's equipment slot because of the cage already there. Furthurmore when facing a character with the dominant trait his SEX score was treated as twice its normal.

Finally was "Harriett, Desirable Breeder" the card art depicted a woman about Alice's age but both very pregnant, and very naked. One of her tits was leaking milk while the other had a baby held up to it. Her pussy was on full display and it was clearly recently filled with cum. Her stats were surprisingly good. High STA and SEX and above average INT. Her SPD was only 1 but that made sense considering the weight she was carrying. Her special ability meant that she could spend 15 Stamina to return an attack to her hand instead of discarding it when it was done.

With her decks assembled Alice felt that she needed to play a game and so reached for...

What deck does Alice grab?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)