More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thestarwarrior thestarwarrior

Who are the helpless nudists

Aliana

Aliana awoke to the sounds of the roiling ocean and the sensation of wet sand pressing against her skin. The red-haired French girl shifted and moaned on the damp ground. Her body ached, and she could feel a mixture of sand and saltwater inside her dark red swimsuit. It took some effort, but, thanks to a cold splash of water across her face, the young woman was able to claw her way back to conciseness.

As she sat upon the sandy beach, her back popped and cracked like her vertebra was being reassembled. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the bright moonlight and even longer to remember what happened. The last thing she could remember was posing on the side of a yacht for an admittedly cute cameraman when she suddenly felt a sharp jolt followed by the sensation of weightlessness. Giving that she was leaning against the railing at the time, it was probably safe to assume that they hit something, and she was knocked overboard.

When her vision returned, all she could see was a stary sky and a vast ocean. It would have been almost romantic if she wasn’t shipwrecked. Before standing, the young woman looked down at her rosy body, only to find a pair of pink nipples staring her in the face from her D-cup breast. She had lost her top when she fell overboard, but thankfully her thong was still in place.

She let out a long, annoyed sigh. “Well, at least no one else can see me,” said the French girl as she staggered to her feet. She had placed her left hand on the cold, wet sand and was about to push herself up when she felt a sharp pain shoot up her arm. She yelped and quickly jerked her hand away from the sand. When she checked her wrist, she found that she had twisted it. A large and ugly purple bruise could be seen coating her arm. Thankfully the young model was training to be a nurse, so she knew how to treat herself. Unfortunately, the only clothing she could find to bundle her arm with was currently protecting her modesty.

Will she use her thong as a sling or will she try to find something else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)