More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Who do I go with?

Alia's kindness

Kat's funeral is over and my whole face is streaked with tears and my eyes are completely bloodshot. I feel as if some unknown person has pushed me into a bottomless abyss that I will never get out of. There are so many things that I used to take for granted that I will have to learn how to do all over again. I am looking for any lifeline that will let me hold on to a small part of my sanity. I have been running low on that lately.

Fortunately, a number of my friends have thrown me life preservers. A couple of my male friends want to take me to a bar, but I don't think that is the answer for all of the problems that are threatening to crush me. There are a few of my friends including my former boss Raphael who want to take me to dinner. I don't think that is a good is a good idea either because I don't want to have one of my breakdowns in public. I think the best offer that I have been presented with is for my elder friend Alia Roquesfort to take me to her home and cook dinner for me.

I turn towards my desired friend who helped me get out of jail when I was framed for Kat's and start walking towards her. She smiles at me when she sees that I have chosen her. Even though she is at least ten years older than I am, I still find the raven haired woman attractive. She has an air of confidence about her that is captivating and she only wears the finest clothes. Today she is wearing a bright red dress with gold trim. I seriously want to find out more about her. Am I considering starting a romance with this woman? I am not sure.

The suddenness of my eyes becoming moist again when I walk towards Alia causes me to stop for a second, but I know that I am not going to have much time before I have another breakdown so I hurry to grab my friend just as the dam breaks. Since she is slightly taller than me, the top of my head barely clears her shoulders.

"It's okay, dear," Alia sighs while rubbing my back. "I've got you."

"Take me out of here!" I demand since I know that being in the cemetery another second would absolutely drive me batty.

"My car is this way," my friend instructed while leading me to her white classic roadster by white putting her arm around my back.

My gal pal helps me to sit in the passenger seat and fastens my seat belt for me since my tears have me incapacitated at the moment. I am sure my that my buddy is getting drenched just by helping me. I am not able to stop crying until I am halfway to Alia's house at which time I take another dry handkerchief from my pocket to blow my nose.

"How am I supposed to get through this?" I whine out.

"It will get better in time," Alia assured me while reaching to pat my shoulder but she missed and touch my breast instead which caused me to gasp in surprise.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Alia gasped while blushing.

"I didn't mind it too much," I replied while blushing just as much as the woman driving the car.

I thought just occurred to me. What if Alia touched my breast on purpose? What if she was making a pass at me? My heart beats a little faster when I realize that I would not exactly complain about it. I think that I would even welcome the possibility with open arms. As soon as we arrive at my gal pal's spacious white mansion, I find out that I am getting turned on by the elder beauty with shoulder length black hair. I try to steady myself when we both get out of the car. I am finding it very difficult to do so when Alia comes over and puts her hand's on my shoulders.

"How are you holding up, Connie?" Alia asks me with sad eyes.

"I'm fine for now, but I have been a human yo-yo lately," I reveal.

"I know how that feels," Alia related. "I want you to stay with me tonight."

"Oh... well..." I stutter while blushing as red as a beet.

"If you are worried about putting me out then don't," Alia lightly scolds me. "As you can see, I have plenty of room. I just don't want you to be by yourself tonight. I am worried about you."

I notice a gentle breeze playing with my host's hair which attracts me to her even more. My whole body is blushing by now.

"Um.. ah... Th-thank you. I... I... accept," I out with great difficulty which makes me even more shy.

"Are you okay?" Alia probes while rubbing my back. "You seem to be having a problem and I don't think that the obvious cause is at work here."

"Well..." I squeak as I try to decide whether or not to go for it.

"You can tell me," Alia prods me. "I am your friend."

"I think you're pretty, I gave in.

"You think an old lady like me is pretty?" Alia responds while raising both eyebrows in shock.

"You are not that old and I think that you are beautiful," I debate in my most sincere tone.

"I am not sure whether or not to believe you," Alia complains to show some major self esteem issues. "No one has said that to me in years."

"What do I have to do to convince you?" I protest with equal parts of affection and frustration while cupping the underside of my friend's chin.

I begin slowly bringing in Alia's face for a kiss. I am expecting her to back away at any moment. I just hope she doesn't get mad at me for being so forward and I hope that she doesn't kick me out before I have even gotten in the front door. To my great surprise, she doesn't do any of these things. She actually lets me kiss her. I put my hands on her waist and deepen the kiss a little. Both of our faces are completely flushed by the time the kiss ends.

"Oh, Connie!" Alia squeals. "You have made me very happy! It is nice to know that someone wants me."

"I am glad that I can be of service," I answer as a lewd smile creeps on my face.

Alia takes hold of my hand as we walk towards her spacious house. I am shocked by her advance at first but I don't object to it. I feel that my friend has given me something warm to hold onto which is something that I desperately need at this stage of my life. This is where I need to cling onto any safety net that I can get. I start to get confused as certain questions come into my mind.

"I think that I know how Atlas feels," I sadly comment. "I don't know how much longer that I can carry the weight of the world on my shoulders."

"Unlike Atlas, you have friends who can help you carry the weight," Alia encouraged me. "Never forget that."

Eventually we come across a stone fountain with small duck statues around the border. If I wasn't so broken to pieces inside, I just might jump in the fountain and make some messy splashes just like I once did when I was a kid. Then I start to imagine Alia playing in the fountain with me and then maybe things would get a little nasty. I might be tempted to try out that fantasy if it weren't for the single tear in my eyes.

"Can I ask you question?" I wonder.

Alia has me sit with her on a flat green bench in front of the fountain and nods her head for me to continue.

"Have you ever wanted to kill someone?" I wonder with woeful eyes.

"If you do that, your life will be ruined," Alia cautioned me. "You could very well spend the rest of your life in prison. Even if the courts for some reason took pity on you, you would still spend the rest of your life in an even worse prison that is located in your own mind. I know that you must think that will make you feel better, but it won't. It will make you feel a lot worse. Besides, I don't think that you want to kill Kat's murderer as much as you say you do."

"Of course I do!" I snap.

"When people are sure that they want to do something, they usually don't ask their friends for advice," Alia debated.

Since I am to busy thinking about what my friend said to say anything else, she escorted me inside and handed me the remote for her giant screen television so that I would have something to distract me while she started cooking dinner. When I tried to get my right hand around the remote, it slipped out of my hand and fell to the floor. I bent over to pick the remote up, I got a small pain in my back that made it difficult for me to stand up.

"Oh, dear!" Alia cries out while feeling my back. "You are all tied up in knots. Come into the kitchen with me. I know something that might be able to help you."

My raven haired caregiver leads me towards the kitchen. Even though it is only a short distance away, the journey is still taking a long time because my back is slightly stooped over. We finally get into the kitchen and stop in front of her metal table that is covered by a checkered table cloth.

"Take off your dress and lie on the table face down," Alia orders me. "I'll get you some lineament."

While my temporary caregiver walks into the bathroom, I take off the funeral dress that Louise loaned me and leave it on a chair. I take off my hose as well. A naughty smile comes on my face when I see my caretaker coming back because I am considering taking off my underwear and showing her the whole picture. I reluctantly dismiss the idea and climb up on the table. My friend Alia puts some medicine on her hands and rubs them together. I next feel the very pleasurable sensation of my masseuse grinding every muscle in my back. I could also feel the warmth of the lineament gradually taking the pain in my back away. I wish it could take all of my pain away. I guess medicine can only do so much.

"MMMM!" I sigh in bliss.

"Are you feeling any better?" Alia probes while magically adjusting my sore back.

"Yes, thank you," I happily moan.

"A pretty woman like you shouldn't worry so much," Alia scolds me in a friendly manner.

"I don't think I can help that right now," I complain.

"I realize that," Alia sighs.

I enjoy the warmth and tenderness of my friend's massage for twenty minutes. It is also making my vagina leak a little. It is no secret that I am becoming attracted to this older woman who is taking care of me. I start to fantasize about this arrangement becoming permanent. I would love to have someone like Alia taking care of me since I might have forgotten how to take care of myself.

"Get off the table and see if you can walk any better," my caregiver instructs me.

I take a couple of tentative steps and see that my back is completely better. I smile at my dear friend because of this.

"That massage helped me out so much!" I gratefully exclaimed. "I would like to do something to repay you."

"That isn't necessary," Alia refused with a wave of her hand. "You might want to get dressed while I fix dinner."

A dirty thought has entered my mind which is making me blush. I don't want to get dressed at the moment. It would be a lot more exciting if I could take off what little clothing I was wearing. Better yet, it would be even more exciting if Alia could do that for me. I even picture myself stripping off my friends clothes. My body is probably blushing from head to toe.

"Um... do you think that dinner could wait a little while?" I stutter nervously.

"What do you want to do?" Alia wonders.

"Um... well... I was th-thinking that s-since I am almost naked anyway, I thought we..." I try to get out.

Alia tilted her head slightly and looks at me searchingly as she decides whether or not to take me up on my offer. Suddenly the left side of her mouth curled up into a lewd smile as she approaches me. At least I hope I am interpreting her smile right. I realize that I am right when my darling friend reaches up for my bra.

"Yyyesss!" I sigh as I see my bra falling to the floor.

How do Alia and I heat things up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)