More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

How do Alia and I heat things up?

Dessert before dinner

I am in the presence of a woman of the utmost class and breeding. Her mansion is filled with things that just tell you who lives there. Her kitchen is filled with the finest of cooking appliances. All of those appliances look new and are completely shiny. The clothes the woman is wearing are woven from the finest threads and just add to her appeal. There is not a black hair out of place on Alia's head. Her height which exceeds mine by a few inches almost makes her look regal. Even though this person is several years older than me, I feel extremely lucky that she is letting me breathe in the same air. There is no doubt about it. I am falling for the woman behind me. Of course, the fact that I am naked except for my panties might have something to do with that. I look down on the floor and see my bra. I know what is going to happen next. Alia lowers my panties and drops them to the floor which causes me to let out a sharp breath. I am a little cold at the moment, but I know that my unflappable lover will soon fix that.

"You are so beautiful, darling," Alia compliments me while kissing the back of my neck.

"Nyyyaaaa!" I cry out.

"Do you want more?" Alia purrs while rubbing my breasts.

"Please!" I desperately plead.

"If you want more then you will have to convince me to continue," Alia teases me with a naughty smile.

"How about I take off your clothes?" I offer while turning around to face my partner.

"That is definitely a step in the right direction," Alia lovingly responded while bending her knees slightly to make my goal a little easier.

I reach up for the zipper on the back on my friend's fancy dress and slowly pull it down. It would almost seem wrong somehow to rush through a make out session with a woman of such stature. My breathing has sped up considerably and my heart is about to jump from my chest. I gently pull the beautiful dress off of Alia's shoulders. When the dress is halfway down, I simply let it fall to the kitchen floor. Alia steps out of her dress and then takes off her red designer shoes. I stand on tiptoe to kiss this wealthy woman while unsnapping the clasp on her bra and let it fall to the floor. I pull down her panties to make her just as naked as I am.

"Kiss me, love," Alia orders.

I reach up for the passionate woman's shoulders and gently bend her down to make up for her slight height advantage. I kiss her with my love and respect. After a while, I get ideas of turning up the heat, but I am so much in awe of this strong and confident woman that I am a little shy around her. My lover senses my timidness and cranks up our thermostat by sticking her tongue in my mouth once.

"Please don't hold back," Alia protests. "I am not made out of glass. I can take it."

I answer my dear lover's call by squeezing her tighter and by playing a hot game of tonsil hockey with her. My love making has now turned more needy, wanton, and lustful. I reach up and fondle her breasts to convey just how hot that I am feeling inside.

"Oh, I love it when you do that!" Alia moans. "Your back is still a little tense. I think that you could use a hot bath."

"Will you get in the bath with me?" I wonder while batting my eyelashes at my charming sex partner.

"What do you think, Connie?" Alia answers with a wicked smile while kissing me again which causes a longing sigh to escape my mouth.

Alia lifts up on my bottom and I wrap my legs around my sweetie's waist so she could carry me into the bathroom that is connected to the kitchen. She is definitely quite a bit stronger than I thought. While the raven haired woman carries me, I kiss her every time that she takes a step. When the tall angel takes me into the bathroom, I see that the white porcelain tub is at least twice as big as any other tub that I have ever bathed in. The two of us will definitely have no trouble making love in this version of paradise. Alia sets me down on the floor so she can turn on the water.

"Would you like me to put in some bubbles, baby?" Alia wonders with an affectionate gaze.

"I think that would be fun!" I urge wholeheartedly.

My sexy pal picks up a plastic bottle from the front of the tub and squirts some of the solution into the tub. While she adjusts the temperature of the water filling the tub, I lather her back with kisses. My body is so hot by now that I can't even think. Alia has me check the temperate of the water a couple of times and she turns off the water when the tub is filled. My flame has me get into the water first and I sigh with contentment as I sink into the water. I can feel the temperature of the water ease my troubled soul as well as my back. I can feel Alia get in the tub behind me and give me my second massage which makes my brain fuzzy.

"You spoil me!" I let out in a voice barely above a whisper.

"When a woman has been through as much as you have, she needs all the attention that she can get," Alia explained.

"Don't I know it," I agree while closing my eyes and submitting myself to my darling's gentle touches.

I sigh and moan throughout the massage. I don't know how Alia does it, but she knows just how hard she can work my muscles without breaking me. Maybe she has given plenty of massages before. After twenty minutes of bliss, I decide that I want more from this interaction so I turn my naked body around.

"I want you!" I heavily implore.

"Take me, honey!" Alia insists.

I wrap my arms around my elder lover and kiss her as if there is no tomorrow. I stick my tongue into her mouth which causes us both to moan. We kiss each other while rubbing each others breasts. It turns out that this flame is better at tonsil hockey than I am because she has pinned my tongue several times. During the hot and messy kiss, I get naughty and rub my partners pussy which causes her to rub mine. When it seems that we cannot take anymore, Alia stands up so I can eat her out. After a while, we switch places. We end the sex by scissoring each other until we blast off.

"CONNIE, YOU'RE WONDERFUL!"

"I'M FLYING!"

When we are done with our bath, my caregiver drains the bathtub and then we both head upstairs to her bedroom where she gets two nightgowns for us to wear. It surprised me greatly that she had one in my size. Alia pats my back as we walk towards the staircase. I take a moment to look at the ornamental staircase as we head towards the kitchen. Part of me almost feels inadequate to be in this house. When we get into the kitchen, I sit at the table while my host opens the refrigerator.

"I cooked a couple of steak dinners last night in case someone chose to visit me from the funeral," Alia announces. "They should take a few minutes to heat up."

"That's fine," I accepted.

My cook for the evening took a dish out of the refrigerator and took the plastic wrap off of it. She then puts it in the microwave and pushes the buttons to turn it on. Having done that, she sits next to me.

"Connie, can we talk?" Alia implores while holding my right hand.

"Sure," I answer.

"Promise me that you won't go overboard when you find Kat's murderer," Alia orders me. "I am concerned about you."

I pinch my nose in order to gather my thoughts. I wish she hadn't asked me that. I want to promise what my friend wants but I can't.

"My father once told me never to make a promise unless I was sure that I could deliver," I explain. "I know everything that you told me earlier is true, but I am still so angry. I wish I could promise you this since I have never met a woman like you before, but I can't."

"I guess I'll have to take what I can get," Alia complains with a sigh.

"I am sorry," I apologize.

"Don't apologize," Alia responds. "I understand why you are so upset."

I am about the continue the conversation when all of the days trials finally take their toll on me. All I can do is yawn.

"Poor thing!" Alia comments with sad eyes. "I'll feed you and put you to bed. Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"That would be great!" I cheer.

The rest of my stay is mostly uneventful. I eat steak with and mashed potatoes and carrots on the side. I also have wine to drink. I have a wonderful sleep facing away from my host with her arm around me. The next morning, we take a shower together and then Alia loans me a white short sleeve shirt and a black skirt to wear. I have the funeral dress that I borrowed from Lousie in a satchel. I am a little sad when she drops me off at my temporary lodgings.

"I would like to get to know you better sometime," I flirt while batting my eyelashes.

"I'd like that," Alia flirts back.

I get out of the car quickly and head inside. A chill runs up my spine when I notice that everything is completely dark. I don't see anything that is supposed to be on including the clock on my DVD player. I know this is wrong because I didn't see any power failures in any of the other houses nearby. I am about to look for help outside when I feel a sharp pain in my arm. Someone has given me an injection of some kind. I drop to my knees and I start to blank out.

"Don't worry!" a cold familiar voice speaks out. "That injection will just make you take a nap. We'll have a nice talk as soon as you wake up."

There is nothing I can do now but pass out on the floor.

Who has attacked me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)