More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who are you and what is different in this world?

Alfred Celardi: cum prohibition world

As you open your eyes you look around to see what had changed in this world.

What you can see around is normal and Lydia your neighbor is dressed as she always do when she goes for a jog, lycra shorts and tank top.

As you look at her fine ass giggling as she hops up and down on the sidewalk you feel your dick cold and strangely constricted.

Looking down you notice your lack of underwear though the hole in the front of your pants. Your dick is enclosed in a steel chastity cage that prevents any erection.

JIZZROINE! The name comes back to your mind as memories of this world's flood your mind.

60 years ago a chemist from San Francisco developped a new . The new only had to be taken once to make effect all your life and only worked on women.

Without effect alone it made people high and more addicted than with any before when they absorbed sperm.

After a few years of riots that where remembered fondly as the great orgy by a few old timers and the discovery that the effects were not only uncurable but hereditary, the world governments had to find a solution.

Thus began the great cum prohibition.

Every male as soon as he begins to be able to emit sperm is fitted with an official chastity cage to protect the women of the world of this terrible that is his seed. inseminations are done in a controlled environment with the woman restrained and under medical supervision.

Of course like always there are gangs that organize to sell cum on the black market from a few free men or unlock you for a week end with your girlfriend for the right price.

Appart from those you are the only man on earth that knows what it is to jerk off or cum without being a father.

You think you remember something else, not from this place but left by the G.O.D.

You look more closely at your chastity cage.

What is special about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)