More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What is special about it?

A distress button.

A small knob is sticking out on a side of the cage.

You press it unsure of what it does.

Suddenly an opening like the one you crossed earlier tears up reality in front of you.

The tall slender shape of the Guardian Of Destiny with his nicely kept suit and featureless reflective skin is crossing this gap to join you on this side.

"You already? How do you enjoy this new world?" he asks.

"Are you insane? This is horrible, why would I want my dick locked?" you reply.

"Locked? Hum how strange. I made a world where women want cum above all else. It seems like the world adjusted itself to remain functional. It's an ingenious solution. " he pointed as he opened a sort of pop up window out of thin air to check this universes stats.

" I hate it, it isn't what I wanted. Change this instantly. " you shout back at him.

" Alright, so a world where women want to fucked you but where your dick isn't in a cage. Step aside. " he tells you.

You pass through an other gap. You see that your cage has disappeared and that your pants now hide your crotch.

No trace of the G.O. D or his gap behind you as you stand in the same street you did before.

What is changed in this world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)