More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

What is Alexis answers?

Alexis accept the woman offer

The offer was way too good to be true, but Alexis was about to jump down the bridge and end his miserable life. He had nothing to lose anymore. If the offer ended being a fraud he could always return here later. At least he has a viable option and a way to get out of the rain. He couldn't even go back home, his keys were in his bag back at the gym with Chad probably. Alexis moved back from the ledge and walked towards the car. The woman seems satisfied and smiled at him. The door of the car opened suddenly and Alexis sat inside next to the woman. Alexis couldn't see who was driving, but it was the last of his concern at that moment.

"Can you really give me everything you said earlier?" Asked Alexis stuttering a little. For the first time, he had a good view of the woman. She was incredibly beautiful and she was wearing a rather skimpy outfit. The clothes she was wearing cling to her voluptuous form. Alexis could clearly see the top of her rather large breasts and her small skirt left approximately nothing to the imagination.

"Yes, I can, and even more. I see you enjoy the sight." Said candidly the woman smiling at Alexis.

"I'm, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be disrespectful." Stuttured Alexis feeling his cheeks burning and he looked down at his feet ashamed.

"What I'm offering you will change your life forever. It has for me when I accepted the same deal a long time ago, but I need you to have an open mind. Can you promise me that?" Asked the stunning woman.

"I think I can do that." Answered back Alexis still wet from his run under the rain.

"In that case let me give you a small preview of what to come." Said the woman sitting on Alexis's lap. She took both of his hands and put them on her breasts. The car had resumed its course toward an unknown destination. For the first time in his life, Alexis could feel the softness of breasts under his weak grasp.

"What your name?"Asked Alexis to the woman and she inwardly sights a little. She knew when she chooses him that he wasn't the manliest man but to ask a question at such a time was disappointing. She felt a little bump under her at least he could get hard with this.

"I was called by many names over the course of my long life. I go by the name of Mina right now." Answered the mysterious woman faking panting to encourage Alexis to go further but it took all his willpower not to just to feint. His hands were resting on her breasts without moving or squeezing.

"But you seem to be in your early twenties." Said Alexis not knowing what to do next and trying to make sense of all this situation.

"You see my dear Alexis, I'm a witch and the pact I have made with my master keep me young." Said candidly Mina to the nerd under her and at that moment Alexis felt a bit of fear invading his thoughts thinking he might have made a terrible mistake accepting Mina's proposition. His hands dropped down leaving Mina's soft breasts bare of attention.

"What do you want with me?" Asked Alexis believing the fact that she was a witch. Since his early childhood, Alexis had heard the story of a witch living deep in the swamp looking for victims to kill to help her stay young forever.

"What I want is to retire to my master domain." Answered plainly, Mina at the same moment the car stopped moving and Alexis saw that they have reached an old mansion lost in the swamp.

"Everything will be clearer if you can be patient for a little bit longer. Follow me to my boudoir where I'll tell you everything." Ended Mina leaving the car. Alexis followed her out trying to hide his erection but there was nothing to see really. Mina opened the mansion door. "Please get inside, I'll be with you in a few moments, and don't touch anything there are traps everywhere in my mansion."

What is Alexis reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)