More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

What is Alexis reaction?

Alexis quickly moved inside

A voice at the back of Alexis's head was telling him that he should flee this place. That something very wrong happened here or was about to happen. Alexis could hardly believe his eyes when he stepped inside the old mansion. The outside of the building seems old, abandon, and not well maintained, but the inside was a different story altogether. There wasn't a speck of dust to be seen everything was brand new or it seems new.

Alexis recognized the model of the mansion instantly. It looked like the one from Resident Evil. With a large foyer at the entrance with a double staircase with a red carpet on it. There were rooms on both sides of the foyer and behind the large staircase. He could see doors leading elsewhere on the second level. What draws his eyes was a statue of a naked woman. It was classical in making a beautiful woman made of white marble but very different at the same time. The statue's breasts were enormous. One of the statue's hands was on her sex which was clearly visible in perfect details and even seems moist.

Paintings were covering most walls around the foyer. The paintings were lewd in nature depicting men and women having sex in different ways. Some showed mythological scenes. Alexis could clearly see in one of the paintings a minotaur with his gigantic cock fucking a woman. The woman seemed in bliss with her tongue out and her eyes revolting. Alexis had seen some porn video with women looking like this. At that moment, Alexis notice that the railing of the staircase ended in a phallic form. Everything was sexually charged. Alexis felt it in his pant and his curiosity was about to take over his reservation and fear.

Is Alexis curiosity took over?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)