More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

Who are you?

Alexi, an ace who develops a singular obsession

“Wait I’m sorry did you say… shape the realities of whatever woman?” I asked, brain struggling to catch up with the barrage of information. The world seemed very difficult to comprehend right now. Everything was so … distracting. She was so distracting.

"This Ring allows you to change the bodies or the minds of any woman,” this wonderful creature called Regina repeated. “It’s on the card. See?”

I blinked at her holding up the little white rectangle but had trouble focusing on the text. I simply couldn’t stop looking past it and at her. Didn’t want to stop. She was so stunningly beautiful… and naked. She had these strange dark chains crossed around her curvaceous form somewhat strategically, that was true, but the links were wide enough that they didn’t really hide a person’s usually hidden parts… like the rose coloured nipples on her large, ripe breasts… the soft dip of her pussy lips… For all intents and purposes all of her smooth, unblemished skin was mine to behold. I was awestruck and self-conscious at the same time. I kept relatively fit myself, I mean I went running, and I did yoga, but there would be no amount of cardio, no amount of stretching that would have my body ever look even close to hers. Next to her I felt like a lump. An odd sensation of inadequacy mixed with admiration had come over me. It was unsettling as I simply didn’t feel quite like myself because I never used to compare myself to other women before… before…

Before…

As things started sinking in, finally, I looked her in the eyes. Eyes that seemed to contain every shimmering shade of green blue and brown, depending on the light… but I settled on calling them hazel.

“Any woman?” I asked again.

One of her perfect, grey brows lifted with concern, as if she was starting to think this whole thing was a mistake.

“Yes, darling… any woman you want. Or women. Multiple. You could build a harem if you like. That’s typically the go with this kind of thing,” she said, trying her best not to sound irritated by my apparent need for repetitive clarification. She was already thinking too many steps ahead of me. This was a brand new experience I could barely grasp, slippery as it was.

“Any woman … like… even you?” I ventured. Even a woman as lovely as this? Then I had to reconsider things. There was obviously something that would be different about a snowy-haired seductress who could appear out of thin air. “Are you a woman?”

She put her hands on her hips. Her wide, full, womanly… perfect hips.

“Don’t I look like a woman?” she wondered with a smirk, now cocking her right hip which caused a jangling of chains and a mesmerising jiggle to her bared tits. She looked like the perfect woman. The definition of femininity with the sensuous line of her shoulders, the way her chest swelled and her waist slimmed then curved out to those hips and thick thighs narrowing to long slender legs…

She took my dumbstruck staring as not understanding what a rhetorical question was. “Technically I’m a… well other Ringmasters have given me different kinds of names… genie… demon… devil… bitch… slut… sometimes even just Regina. I don’t mind what you call me, to be honest, Ringmaster,” she said, but my apparent interest in her had softened her smile. She stepped closer to me, and I realised now that I was a ‘Ringmaster’. “But I am a female. A woman… in the significant sense…” Now she was on me, her forearm on my chest (at least two cups sizes smaller than hers!), a hand resting upon my shoulder, her body heat against my skin. “Is this what you want then?” the Regina asked, stroking a finger down my cheek. “Me?”

“Yes,” I managed to answer, immediately, my mouth working despite the rest of my body being locked in place with all of her leaning against me. The word spilled out so easily it almost scared me. I had never wanted anyone like this before… not in this way. I didn’t want to make any sudden movements in case she fluttered off or turned into smoke.

“Well, Ringmaster, you actually already have me.” She leaned in closer, her breath on the side of my neck, lips almost brushing my ear. Her closeness made me nervous in a warm, excited way, rather than the anxious, slightly nauseating way I was used to when my personal space was invaded. I wanted to be even closer to her. To Regina. “What do you want to do to me?”

I wanted...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)