More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mr. E Mr. E

Which character would you like to learn more about?

Alexandra

Name: Alexandra "Lex" Rosemary Blake

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 135 lbs

Birthdate: June 15th

Blood Type: A

Family:

Father- Norman Jay Blake

Mother- Cassandra Marie Jacobs (Never Married)

Grandmother- Rosemary Loraine Blake

Grandfather- Conrad Taylor Blake (Deceased)

Aunt - Jennifer Nicole Blake

Likes: Entertaining people, singing, stand-up, dancing, magic, ventriloquism, being the school mascot, Sam, Chris, Amy, attention, movies, 80's music, pineapple on pizza (she will fight you on it), chocolate, cartoons (she's not afraid to admit it), video games, comics, anime

Dislikes: Rejection, confrontation, being made fun of/bullied (she can handle being heckled), seeing people hurt because of her, Crystal, Karishma, Madison, talking about her deadbeat mother (and her mother in general), anyone managing to notice her birthmark, abandonment, algebra

Sexuality: Straight/Heterosexual

Bio: Alexandra Blake, "Lex" to her friends, is the college mascot of your highschool, personally volunteering due to her love of entertaining people. Having met you and Chris in freshman year, the three of you have built up a close circle of friends. Lex was conceived through a one night stand between her mother and father, the former having dumped her off with the latter after she was born and never looking back, leaving her to be raised by her father, aunt, and grandparents. A fact that is not known by many. Regardless, Lex still manages to try and keep a smile on her face as she attempts to put them on her audience.

Personality: Lex has a heart as big as her thirst for the spotlight. Many who know her consider her fun, funny, smart, and kind. There are moments where she speaks without thinking, but she is also quick enough to catch it as soon as it left her mouth. Due to her birth mother merely handing her over to her father and walking out on the both of them, Lex gets emotional whenever she talks about her mom; mostly a mixture of sadness and anger.

Personality (Clothed): Pretty much the same as her regular personality. When she's the one fully clothed, Lex is quick to try and help the naked individual, regardless of gender, in anyway she can.

Personality (Naked): While she loves the spotlight, Lex doesn't want to be naked under it. If she's the naked one, Lex tends to get a little panicky, the thought of being seen driving her to near hysterics as she tries to keep a level head. If others are naked with her, regardless of gender, Lex is still embarrassed, but in a more awkward sense.

Physical Characteristics: Standing at 5'11", with long black hair, green eyes, tan skin, slender and smooth legs, a firm and plump butt, curvy yet streamline figure, and breasts that are somewhere between an A cup and a B cup, Alexandra is considered to be one of the most attractive girls in your senior year. However, she is also in possession of some rather spindly arms; something that she routinely jokes about alongside her "big" butt. She usually dresses in casual wear (mainly a t-shirt, jeans, and occasionally a blue denim jacket) for normal days and when preforming stand up, but will dress more elegantly for other performances. Underneath her clothes, she has slightly larger than normal areolas, and a clean shaven womanhood. She also has a small heart shaped birthmark on the lower left half of her right butt cheek, but it is so small that it's easy to miss unless one looks close enough.

Relationship with Sam (Male): Lex and you have been friends since Chris introduced you in freshman year, the girl often choosing you as her practice audience for her performances (whether they are for talent shows or showing off when in costume). You have had a crush on her for a while now. However, everytime you try to tell her, you always end up getting tongue-tied. Only Chris and Amy know about your crush on her. Unknown to you, but known fully well to Amy, Lex has been crushing on you since freshman year, but was too afraid to say anything.

Relationship with Sam (Female): Lex and you have been friends since Chris introduced you in freshman year, the girl often choosing you as her practice audience for her performances (whether they are for talent shows or showing off when in costume). Lex considers you the closest thing to a sister that she's ever going to have.

Additional Relationships:

Chris(tine) - Lex and Chris have been friends since freshman year, the latter being the one to introduce you and Lex to one another.

Amy - Apart from you and Chris, Amy is the student who is the closest friend to Lex, the two often being seen together in their free time. Amy often suggests new material for Lex's stand-up, mainly some that poke fun at herself due to the former having the ability to laugh at herself; something which Lex admires. Amy is the only one aware of Lex's crush on (Male) Sam, often trying to play matchmaker for the two.

Dana - Dana and Lex have an odd relationship due to their mutual friendship with Chris. Lex, like most of the other members of the student body, likes to give Dana a wide berth if she can help it. For the most part, Dana tends to ignore Lex unless the latter either is onstage preforming, does something that ticks her off/annoy her, or accidently gets caught up in one of Dana's pranks as an unintentional victim. Despite rarely interacting with one another, both girls were given the others phone number by Chris.

Tammy - Lex and Tammy get along rather well, the former even agreeing to play parts in Tammy's LARPing group as it both makes her happy to help and feeds her love of entertaining others. A part of Tammy wishes she could be as outgoing as the mascot girl, but not to the point of obsession.

Denise - Denise and Lex have a mutual respect for one another, both being present at every basketball game. Denise loves Lex's performances and often invites Lex to the victory parties as she considers the latter to, technically, be a member of the team.

Rebecca - Much like Denise, Rebecca and Lex have a mutual respect for one another, both girls also being present at the school basketball games. Also like Denise, Rebecca is the only cheerleader who finds Lex's entertainment amusing; let alone the only cheerleader that seems to like her. Unlike Denise, however, Rebecca doesn't consider Lex as a part of the team.

Alena - Alena and Lex don't really see eye to eye, mainly due to their conflicting personalities of Lone Wolf vs Social Butterfly, respectively. Lex believes Alena to be a crazy and annoying lunatic, while Alena considers her to be an "indecisive mortal playing around with destiny". However, the two do have a sort of mutual respect for one another; Alena even giving her the name "The Infernal Talented Bard". This hasn't stopped Amy from trying to get the two to be friends, however.

Zoe - Zoe loves every last one of Lex's performances, talent show or mascot show, never missing a single one; almost to the point where people often consider the little weirdo her number one fan. Lex knows that Zoe exists and doesn't treat her like an oddity, but only knows the girl as "the girl who sits behind me in Algebra".

Crystal - Crystal is perhaps the only person who Lex strongly dislikes, agreeing with many of the students that she is a "mythic omega bitch". Crystal finds Lex as a talentless troublemaker, only strengthening Lex's dislike for her.

Introduction Chapter: Alexandra: The Cute Girl in The Mascot Costume (https://chyoa.com/chapter/Alexandra%3A-The-cute-girl-in-the-mascot-costume.1120424) (Alexandra's Route)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)