More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elven_Huntress Elven_Huntress

Character Creation Process

Alexandra Galaviel - Elf Female

You are Alexandra Galaviel, a major in economics at Harvard University, that is, before you were taken to this damn place. You clenched your fists as you thought about your old life. You were in the third year of your studies, and was regarded as one of the brightest students your professor has ever seen. You were quite social, but chose to have a small group of close and trustworthy friends. Despite participating in the soccer team, you were also secretly a huge video game nerd. Your eyes light up slightly as you recalled that your best friend, Juliet, had also purchased the a copy of the video game. "Could Juliet be in this world too?" You think to yourself, praying that you were going to see your best friend again. You were also a virgin, mainly due to the fact that you grew up in a Christian family -- the idea of "No sex before marriage" was forcefully inserted within your brain. You sit down down as a wave of emptiness washes over your body, knowing that your previous life was gone.

You look down with uncertainty as your body came into view. You are 23 years of age, with a smooth, slightly tanned skin. Your smooth brunette hair drapes down to your back, curling slightly here and there. You have a pair of emerald green eyes, topped with a small cute nose and a pair of thin, delicate lips. A pair of perky 34D breasts hang from your chest, jiggling as you got back onto your feet. You are slightly taller than most of your friends at 5'9 feet, with a slender frame. Due to your athleticism, you are in very good shape - a skinny waist and a curvaceous bottom.

You look down once more at the hologram screen, frowning slightly as you scrolled through the options. The word "Elf" suddenly catch your attention, as you hover your finger above the screen before tapping firmly. You have always thought of elves as elegant and gorgeous mythical creatures that only exist in novels and stories, but here you were, with the option to become one! You take a long breath, grinning slightly as you tapped the confirm button.

A blinding light suddenly shined on your body as you feel something change. Your hands slowly move up to your ears, freezing in surprise as you feel the end of your ears turn into a sharp point. Your skin have came to a paler hue, though that of a healthy colour. However, the most crucial change was that your whole body felt.. different. Despite having the same breasts, waist and bottom, your body have became a lot more flexible and agile. You suddenly leap forward, your mouth wide open in awe as you realized you have just leapt across a whole five meters of distance.

A portal opened up in front of you as you feel a comfortable sense of nature on the other end. You looked down and made sure your clothes are still intact, before stepping forward into the portal.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)