More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elven_Huntress Elven_Huntress

What's next?

To the Elvish Forest of Ralcyndel

The world goes dark as soon as you enter the portal. It is difficult to tell exactly what is going on, but somehow you are able to sense the shift of reality and space as you travel in utter, silent darkness. Thankfully, your journey quickly comes to an end as you find yourself, once again, falling atop tall luscious grass. However, this time... you feel different than before. Before you can further observe your surrounding, a subtle "ding" grabs your attention as you notice a small hologram of map popping up, floating in your peripheral vision. You turn to inspect the map, and find yourself standing in the heart of the large elvish forest of Ralcyndel. Or, more specifically, you are standing in front of the gates of the elvish capital city --- Elkoryne.

You slowly turn around, looking at the beautiful city in front of you in awe. The city of Elkoryne is surrounded by luscious vegetation, with large amounts of abnormally tall trees. As you get closer to the city, you start to realize that the trees were even bigger than you have originally believed for them to be. Each tree seems to be more than eight meters in width, and over hundreds of meters in height. Beautiful lanterns, stairs, trapdoors and such are seen throughout the place. You find yourself stopping just prior the entrance. Just as you are about to approach the guards, you feel a gentle tap of a soft finger on your shoulder.

Startled, you quickly leap sideways using your newfound agility before facing the stranger with your muscles tensed up. However, your fear quickly subsides as your "attacker" slowly pull back the hood of her raven black robe. Your mouth opens in surprise as you stare at her in awe. You never considered yourself a lesbian before, and the furthest you have settled on is being bicurious. But, this woman... there is just something different about her --- something mysterious and deeply intriguing. You stare at her blankly, before feeling a small surge of warmth emerging from your core, making you rub your thighs subconsciously. "Dammit", you think to yourself, "Get yourself together... whats wrong with you... Im straight for gods sake!". The girl gently brushes her raven hair to the side, revealing a pair of long slender elvish years. However, her skin is a lot paler than yours, and her purple pupils seem both cold, yet strangely seductive and alluring.

"Come with me, traveler... Something has gone wrong within the Elvish City of Elkoryne... something sinster. It is not safe there..." She sways her hips as she approaches you, her eyes locking onto yours as she speak. "You must follow me... I need to show you something.." She licks her lips seductively before motioning for you to go to her with her smooth silky fingers. "Oh~ by the way, my name is Aaliyah~"

You are just about to approach her before you feel something is not right. Your eyes widens in confusion as you realizes that all have gone quite in the forest. Being a part time nerd in your previous life, you have learned that elvish forests were always filled with sounds of the nature. You shiver slightly as you take a single step forward. Your sense something odd and uncomfortable, but can't quite put it to place. After all, it might just be the evil within Elkoryne that she has warned you about... or could it be something else?

Please tell me if you spot any mistakes x3

Is something wrong here, or do you choose to follow Aaliyah?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)