More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HT_ HT_

Where does the story begin?

Alexa is a senior in high school

Alexa Johnson was 18 years old as she entered her last quarter of her senior year. She finished applying to colleges, including her older sister’s alma mater (EUF). She was the youngest of three with Faith being 22 graduating EUF and her older brother, Connor already living on his own, a few states away.

Alexa was also apart of the cheerleading team, but made sure to always change by herself, never letting the girls see her. She wore a padded bra and sometimes wore maxi pads because she had bladder issues. She would always wet the bed at night, but sometimes she would leak during the day hence the maxi pad.

Alexa never dared to wear a diaper outside of her home. She also managed to hide her embarrassing secret from her mom as she had convinced her that she had moved on from her bedwetting days.

Alexa had long light brown/auburn hair, her eyes were green and she stood about 5’0” with raised shoes. She actually was 4’8”.

——

Alexa yawned as she woke up, and blushed as she saw she had wet her goodnites again. She quickly changed making sure to dispose of all supplies as she fixed her outfit. “I’m heading out!” Alexa called out as she grabbed her bag and darted out the door, heading for her car.

“Don’t take the car!” Helen Johnson yelled out. “I need to take it to the shop for maintenance. Just take the bus!”

Alexa sighed. “Okay, mom,” Alexa said.

She groaned as she made the painfully long walk to the bus stop and stood there.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)