More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tinkerobi2 tinkerobi2

What's next?

Alex - The Virgin

Despite his physically fit appearance, he's a virgin, a choice that challenges societal norms and expectations. He's in a long-distance relationship with a woman named Emily, whom he deeply cherishes. They've been together since they were both 21 years old, but their journey towards consummating their love has been fraught with obstacles.

Alex adores Emily, fair skin that glows, bright blue eyes that twinkle, and curly hair that frames her face. Her athletic body boasts lean muscles and rounded breasts, with a cup size that adds to her feminine appeal, for Alex there is no one more stunning.

Due to the constraints of their long-distance relationship, they haven't had the opportunity to engage in full sex. But they haven't given up. They've continued to explore other sexual activities including the recent discovery that Alex is a master at oral sex, their friend walking in on them before Emily could return the favor. They take full advantage of modern technology to keep their passion alive, passionate phone sex, sending each other explicit messages and images to satisfy their desires.

To assist in their videos sessions both Alex and Emily have sent each begun exchanging more visually pleasing items. Their latest purchases reflect their growing interests with Emily sending Alex a fully body bondage harness with cock ring, inflatable butt plug and a chastity device. And Alex sending Emily a vibrating dildo clone of his cock and some vibrating nipple clamps. Emily's favorite is the fully body bondage harness with cock ring and has been pestering Alex to ware it for her, while Alex is waiting for Emily to show off the vibrating dildo clone of his cock.

Emily has slow been moving from simple sex toys to more BDSM themed items for Alex, while Alex has been sending Emily toys to ensure she hits every pleasure point possible.

In just a few short months, everything will change for Alex and Emily. Emily will be moving in permanently with Alex in his new house, and they'll finally have the opportunity to fuck each other as they have been fantasizing together to too long.

Alone in his room, What does Alex do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)