More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Not real Not real

Who finds the device and what is their first card?

Alex (f19) living with her family- ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Futafication

This route will contain and breeding.

*Gotcha Gun has finished downloading* "That was fast, must be a small game" I thought. It was the latest download of mine to satisfy my raging lesbianism. I found it on some obscure porn website, just uploaded, and figured I would give it a try. Booting it up, it plays an animation of an anime girl, who looks kinda like me, shooting a ray gun, and a nude girl on her hands and knees pops up. The title comes down, with the instructions to tap the screen to start. Tapping the screen, it shows a welcome screen with a terms and conditions check. Reading over the terms carefully, nah, I just checked the box. Then a pop up that explained how the mechanics work.

Finally, it brought up my first pack. Tapping the screen, stars start to swirl around the pack until four of them settled down below the card. The name reveals itself to be futafication. Tapping on it, the description says that it will turn whoever it is used on into a futa. Underneath the description were two buttons, a greyed out one that said sleeve it, and one with a shiny border that said load it. Obviously, the game wanted me to tap the load button, so that's what I do.

The ray gun from the intro pops up, and spins around until I am looking at it from behind, as if I was using it. The card is inserted into a slot on the gun, until only the top is visible. Text pops up telling me to aim at a person to use it on. So I guess this game uses ai to create characters to use? That's pretty cool. Now, who to use it on?

Who to use it on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)