More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

Who are you?

Alex (Male)

I grab my things and exit the bus, breathing in the sight as the bus doors shut behind me and drives off. My hands shake as they hold my bag, I feel as though my feet were glued onto the floor.

The school was big, much bigger than my previous school. It seemed to be two floors but what it lacked in height it more than made up in width, branching out about around 10 school buses from the entrance to its left and maybe the same size for its right side. Simply put, the building was huge in width, and littered with glass windows on the outside. The front lawn seemed well tended and flush green, there didn’t seem to be any litter around, and currently there was what looked to be a young man trimming the bushes a few meters away.

The double glass doors opened as a thin blonde woman with her hair in a bun wearing bright red lipstick and in a white blouse with a black skirt walked out after spotting me, I suppose she was waiting for my arrival. “Hey, you must be the new guy. Here follow me, I’m supposed to take you to meet the principal.” “Oh!” I croaked, seemingly nervous about what they have to say, “o-okay!” Holding my bad close to me, I met with the woman as she held the door open for me to step through.

“It’s so nice to meet you, we haven’t had a new student this year yet and around this time. My name is Stacy, I work at the office down the first floor hall in room 12, fifth room on the right.” I nodded, staring around the school like a child in a candy store. “Thanks. I’m Alex.” I stuttered and paused, seemingly unsure how else to contribute to the conversation. Soon you two arrive in the office as Stacy steps aside and motions you to enter through the door labeled Principal. “There you go, she’s waiting for you. Glad to meet you Alex.” She flashed a smile carrying the whitest teeth I’ve seen. “Oh and feel free to leave your bag there, I’ll be sure to watch over it.” I smiled nervously and left the bag aside as I grabbed hold of the door handle and pushed through.

What do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)