More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

What do you find?

The Principle

I enter the room and find a woman in a black suit with brown hair typing on her computer as she caught my eye and smiled. “Hello there, welcome! I’ve been looking forward to meeting you today.” She clicks a few things on her computer before getting up and extending her hand out to me. I briefly grab it and she shakes it in return with a soft feel but a rather firm grip. “My name is Rosa Villasenor, you may refer to me as Principle Villa.” I nod, noting her tanned skin and name she must be of a Latin or Hispanic decent. “It’s um, good to meet you Principle Villa. I’m Alex.”

She smiles and nods, “We know who you are Alex, we have your files in the computer system now, had my office assistant type it in yesterday.” She adjusted her suit and sat back down. “Please have a seat.” I do. “Now, I read into why you’re being shipped here-“ ‘Oh boy,’ I think to myself, rolling my eyes and slumping in my chair. “-and let me tell you that this school does not stone , Alex. We prefer to settle disputes in a calm, agreeable form where both sides can be happy. Now you look like a handsome young man, I’ll be the first to tell you we have a strict three strike rule. Match all three and you will no longer be welcomed here, are we clear?”

I nodded, her voice sounding clearer as she took on a more strict tone. She smiled and clapped her hands together. “Good! Now first thing you’ll need is a school uniform, which I have for you right here.” She walked over to the shelves on the wall and bent over to pull out a box. It was then I caught sight of her cute ass jiggling as she moved side to side to pull the box out. Her suit seemed like a tight fit complimenting that ass even more as it hugged its curves and showed off its full appeal. I felt my dick stir a bit as it liked what it saw, and I quickly crossed my leg to cover it as she got up and placed the box on her desk.

“This will be your school uniform, you will have one pair of each clothing item. Switch between them, one for wear while the other is being washed, okay?” “Yea, sure. Wait where would the washers be?” “I will have the office assistant show you around, she’s currently delivering some things for me but she should be back in a minute or two.” Principle Villa then hands you the two uniforms, they seem to be black slacks with matching socks and shoes, a white collar shirt, a black tie and a blazer. “The jacket is optional but the tie is a requirement, we have the slacks in different optional colors if you’d like but they would have to match the shoes too and would take around five school days to receive them.”

With that she picked the box up and went to place it back to the lower shelves, showing that tight rear of hers again. I shake my head, I really shouldn’t be checking out the principal of all people. Come to think of it she’s not bad looking, a few wrinkles on her face but she does have a nice looking body. Tight firm ass, her boobs must be b cups but I could make that work.

“Alex?” I blink and snap out of my daydream, leaning back on my chair as I realize Villa was back on her chair staring at me. “Um, c-could you repeat that?” I asked, clearing my throat. She smiled, “I asked if you had anymore questions?”

Do I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)