More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlindedTemptations BlindedTemptations

Who will you follow:

Alex (19F - college student)

Alex is a 19 year old female college student. Having had a nervous beakdown due to an overrload of coursework, the kiwi had been made to take a holiday by her therapist. And beacuase Alex was open with her therapist, her love of bondage had been brought up. 'Bondage therapy' was still a new field, but Alex's therapist had suggested a stay at bondage island.

Alex had initially refused, not wanting her parents to find out about her fetish. But after being persuaded to let all her secrets out for the sake of her sanity, Alex's parents had been nothing but supportive, even buying a few bondage items for her to take. Alex had been very embarassed, but her parents had clearly spent a lot of money, so she had taken all the items along with her.

She was also allowed up to five regular outfits, and as many togs as she could fit ('togs' is the kiwi nickname for swimsuits). Alex only owned three pairs of togs (a one piece, a bikini, and a bikini top with board shorts). She hoped that she would be able to buy some more swimsuits at the island. She had been given a $500 float to spend while at the resort.

And now Alex stood on a pier, looking out onto an island in the middle of the pacific ocean. She wore a sundress with underwear underneath, instead of a swimsuit. Alex had said that it would feel weird to travel while wearing her togs underneath her clothes. She could always change once she got here, after all.

Alex had been the only one on the small sea-plane that had flown her from the cook islands. She didn't get airsickness - a fact she was grateful about while being in the small plane.

Alex walked along the pier, pulling her suitcase behind her. She came to a sign and stopped. The sign read: 'Halt! To progress past this point, you must put on at least one pair of restraints!"

Alex was a bit taken aback at that. She hadn't expected that she would be experiencing bondage immediately. She was under the impression that all the bondage here would take place in private. She was not a fan of the apparent exhibitionist aspect of the resort.

But not wanting to break any rules, Alex opened the box and grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the selection inside. She decided to restrain her hands in front of her to make things easier down the line. It did make the act of holding her bag harder however. Alex wondered why someone hadn't come to help her with it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)