More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BlindedTemptations BlindedTemptations

What's next?

To reception!

Alex made her way up some steps to a big oak panelled building that she assumed was the reception area. A nice looking man greeted her as she entered. His name read 'Alonso.'

"Ah, good morning, madame. May I have your name please to check your reservation?"

"Alex," Alex replied. "Alex Cramford."

Alonso checked his computer. "Ah yes. A week long, economy privilige service I see."

Alex pulled her bag up to a stool by the desk and sat down. "Can I ask a question, quickly?"

"Of course, Miss Cramford."

Alex held up her bound wrists. "How long do I have to wear these?"

"Only so long as you desire to switch it with another item, miss."

"Switch it? What do you mean?"

Alonso produced a pamphlet from a display on the desk, and handed it to Alex. "The bondage resort has merely two rules: 1) all guests must always be wearing at least one piece of lockable bondage at all times. and 2) removing a restraint incurs a fee, but switching one restraint for another is free of charge."

Alex glanced at the borchure. She didn't want to read it all now, but figured she could skim it when she got to her room. She then looked up and saw a topless woman with a tray of keys in a tray hanging off her neck. She appeared to be chained to the floor, but looked unbothered by that. "Um, who is she?"

Alonso directed Alex to page four of the brochure. "She is one of the many keybearers found among the resort's facilities. If you wish to remove or switch a restraint, approach one of them and tell her what you wish to do."

Alex nodded. She believed she was getting it. "Uh-huh. but what if I'm gagged?"

"Well then the keybearer will remove a restraint that she believes is bringing you the most discomfort. But in such a case, she will never remove your favoured restraint. You must give them permission to remove such an item." Alonso checked the records in his computer. "I see that you indicated that you favoured item was a blindfold. Am I correct?"

Alex blushed. A blindfold always made her go weak at the knees. She couldn't resist them most of the time. She had been given quite a few from her parents. "Y-yeah. That's right. So a keybearer will remove other itmes before removing the blindfold?"

"You've got it!" Alonso smiled. "I believe that you will do just fine here. Now, if you wish, I can explain more of the brochure-"

Alex stopped him. "No thanks. I think I'll get the hang of it. thank you for the help though."

Alonso nodded. He called for a porter to show Alex to her room. She blushed when a buff polynesian man wearing speedos and a blindfold arrived. She at fist diverted her eyes, but then realised that the man was blindolfded, and wouldn't see if she snuck a glance or two at his package. Alex aslo had an immense weakness for men in speedos. It was a pity that most guys were insecure and swum in board shorts.

Alex followed the porter to her room.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)