More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tinkerobi2 tinkerobi2

Who is our MC

Alex,24,Long Distance Relationship, Psychology Student

Alex is a driven and ambitious individual with a clear passion for the field of psychology. Standing tall at six feet with an athletic build, he exudes confidence and strength. His short black hair and warm brown eyes are a stark contrast to his sharp features, making him an attractive figure that draws the eye.

As a full-time student studying psychology, Alex spends a lot of his time with his nose buried in books, constantly learning and exploring new ideas. However, when he's not studying, he can often be found working out at the gym or playing sports with his friends. He values physical fitness and enjoys pushing himself to new heights.

Alex is a dominant individual with a commanding presence that can leave others feeling intimidated in his wake. However, those who take the time to get to know him find that he's a loyal and caring friend who will go to great lengths to protect those he cares about. Currently, Alex is in a long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, who lives in another state. Although he misses her dearly, he remains committed to their relationship and looks forward to the day when they can be reunited.

One of Alex's quirks is that he's a bit of a neat freak. He likes everything in its place and can often be found organizing his belongings or tidying up his living space. He's also a bit of a perfectionist, which can be both a strength and a weakness.

Friend Group: (Will also be living in the house)

Jaden: (23 studying film production at a nearby college): Jaden stands at 5'9" with a lean build and short blonde hair. He's a switch and enjoys exploring both dominant and submissive roles with partners. He's currently single, but has a flirty and playful personality that can sometimes get him into trouble.

Maya and Connor: Maya and Connor are a couple who have been together for a few years. Maya is a 25-year-old law student with long curly brown hair and hazel eyes, while Connor is a 26-year-old software engineer with short black hair and a muscular build. Both are switches and enjoy exploring various kinks together, from bondage to role play. They are both dominant with other partners, but tend to be more submissive with each other. They met Alex through a mutual friend and quickly hit it off, often going out for drinks or hosting game nights at their apartment.

Tyler: A 24-year-old studying biology at the same college as Alex, Tyler is tall and muscular with short brown hair and blue eyes. He's a natural dominant and enjoys exploring various kinks with partners, from spanking to pet play. He's currently single and often goes out with Jaden to try and pick up guys or girls. He's known for his confidence and assertiveness, but can sometimes come across as too intense.

Naomi: A 22-year-old studying art history, Naomi is petite with long black hair and green eyes. She's a submissive and enjoys being told what to do by her partners. She's currently dating Tyler and is quite smitten with him, often blushing and giggling around him. She's also quite creative and enjoys painting and drawing in her free time.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)