More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantompen Phantompen

Which of the unfortunate girls do we follow?

Alex, who forgot something very important this morning...

The shrill screech of the Alex's alarm clock roused the brunette from her slumber. She was about to slap the snooze button when her sleep-addled brain actually managed to process a thought: she'd already hit the snooze button, several times in fact...

Lifting her head up in a panic, Alex saw that she'd overslept! She had a test in her first period class today, and she only had fifteen minutes to get to school now! Cursing herself and her forgetfulness, Alex jumped out of bed and made a beeline for the front door. There wasn't any time for a shower or breakfast thanks to her oversleeping. While Alex had remembered her test, she'd simultaneously forgotten something equally important. She'd elected to sleep in the nude last night.

Oblivious, Alex grabbed her keys and rushed out the front door. Racing to her car and peeling out of the driveway, Alex drove like a madwoman through traffic, to get to school before she missed the opening bell. She lost valuable minutes as she looked for a parking space, all the good ones taken while she'd slept. As such, she was stuck parking at the far end of the lot, just another entry on the list of things going wrong for her today. Muttering curses under her breath, but neglecting to look down, Alex raced across the school grounds, ignoring the wide-eyed stares thrown her way.

Alex pushed the entrance doors open, bare feet carrying her across the hall in a blaze of naked flesh. It wasn't until she rounded a corner and collided with another student that her unwitting streak was brought to a halt.

"Shit, I'm sorry but I have to get to class before I'm late!" Alex said, trying to move past Adrien, one of her friends.

"A-Alex... why are you naked?" Adrien asked. Just like that, Alex was brought to a halt.

"Wh-what do you mean? I'm not..." Alex began to say before looking down at herself. Sure enough... she was stark naked! A familiar tingle of fear and embarrassment began to flood through her. It was just like that nightmare she always had! Wait... a nightmare! That's it! This was just her recurring nightmare again! That was the only thing that made sense, after all...

Does Alex realize it's all real, or assume it's just her nightmare again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)