More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Throne65 Throne65

Where were you planning on going?

Alena and Nebula: Spooky Sisters

Throughout high school, there were two girls you could count on to always freak everyone out: Alena and Nebula. Alena always wore thick clothes that she said would protect her from evil spirits. She carried around old books and whispered in strange languages. You were pretty sure sometimes that she was trying to start some kind of eldritch cult. She even spoke like a character from a DND story that obsessed over monsters.

Nebula was the other kind of crazy. She was more outspoken, but would rant and rave about alien visitors and government conspiracies. Her clothes were decorated with superheroes and messages about what 'they' didn't want you to know. She even arrived to school several times wearing hats lined or completely made out of tinfoil.

Even though they shared similar interests, their personalities were like night and day. They should have hated each other's guts. But instead, they managed to find common ground and become (at least what they claim to be) good friends. Alena tolerates Nebula's quirkiness while Nebula accepts Alena's sullen moods.

Together, the two have set up a club that they hope to turn into a booming business. The "Spooky Sisters" is dedicated to exploring everything supernatural, extraterrestrial, and just plain unexplainable.

And somehow, some way, the two managed to get you involved.

First up, what is Sam to these girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)