More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Corruptis Corruptis

Who are you?

Aku Cunningham

"...Aku Cunningham".

You look at Carmen with curiosity. Most people hesitate at the oddness of your name, but she was a smooth as grace itself. You confidently answer though. "I've held a variety of jobs from construction to retail, but I always give it my all. Having grown up an orphan who got into trouble quite a bit, I don't even know my birth name. The orphanage caretakers just took to calling me Aku because of all the trouble I caused. It was mainly trying to be creative and help my peers, but due to my lack of education something always went wrong and broke, crashed, or some other catastrophe around the place. I was able to harness that creativity with some experience and have help improved every company I've worked for. Unfortunately since most of my help was behind the scenes I was always considered expendable so I moved up here in hopes people understand my inner value more. I never quit and am always up for a challenge."

Carmen then asked, "so you moved here away from friends?"

"Most people aren't looking to make friends with someone just getting by, so I was a free man to come up here to find myself. Allow my entrepreneurial spirit to let loose and make my path."

Carmen got up from her desk. You couldn't help but notice how her D-cup sized breasts seemed to be straining against her low cut shirt. With a curled lip she stuck out her hand. "It's always nice to meet a fellow entrepreneurial spirit. My other employee Cassandra shares your energy and passion. I'm trusting my gut on this one and offering you the job. Think you'll be ready to start this afternoon? One o'clock to prepare for opening. I typically stay overnight if we have any guests paying for rooms, so you will generally leave around an hour after closing. We like to have a slightly relaxed atmosphere, so Cassandra and I typically wear blouses and skirts, while you will be expected to be in a business casual dress. Allows us to look sharp, but respond to the physical demands of the job. What do you say"

"I'm in. I'll head back to my place to change and be back by one".

Carmen smiles and says, "I look forward to seeing you back this afternoon."

The bus takes longer to get you back to your place. You quickly race up the 5 flights of stairs to your apartment. After you finish whipping together a quick lunch, you change and head back to the winery. Upon entering you hear a different beauty voice humming to herself from behind the counter. As you walk over, the voice's source stands up and sees you. The woman doesn't ooze the sexuality you felt from Carmen, but her beauty is striking to you. She has bright green eyes that seem to shine from her wild flame-red hair that drops about a quarter way down her back. Her lightly tanned almost glows as her the cleavage of her B-cup breasts only tease their existence in her blouse.

"You must be Cassandra," you calmly observe as your cheerfully stick your hand out in greeting.

"and you must be Aku, Carmen told me I was getting a new boss today. I'm excited to work with you. The last one was a bit of a stick in the mud, if you catch my meaning."

"I'm sure the work will be both fun for both our customers and us," you state.

Carmen then calls out from the door leading to the wine cellar as she comes up the steps. "That it will be. I'll run over some of our basic procedures before customers get here. We'll see how the rest of the day and evening go for finding ways for your entrepreneurial spirit to shine."

"I'll be sure to exceed your expectations," you confidently state as you prepare to start your first shift as Customer Service Manager.

How does your first day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)