More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abcdhs Abcdhs

Who are you?

Akshay singh

uhh man another day of rotting away like a starts. I was fresh out of college when I was hired by this company I thought I made, it had a reputation in its industry it was the best. we provide celebreties with managers, we manage from what company they associate themselve with to what they weat for their dinner.

I was also excited to what client I will get and what famous celebrities I will meet but I found out that I was the only person whose job didnt have him meet any client I was provided with a back end job, for which I was dissapointed but I thought how bad could it be but on my first day I knew it will be hell. I found out that the company only hired women and I was their first male hire, why? because I only needed to do the back end job, I got ordered around by those high and mighty women and every day I wish I could order them around but it seems a lost dream.

Well I have to go to work to pay the bills . I get up from my bed, got fresh and saw my phone it had a wierd notification on it

You are rewareded one of our premium app as a beta tester 'the submission accelerator' It is already installed on your phone and you will know how it works once you open it happy dominating!

Happy dominating? is this a bdsm dating app or something, and how did it got installed without my permission. Atleast lets check it out

_- WELCOME TO THE SUBMISSION ACCELERATOR! -_

This app will help you gain control back in your life!

- INSTRUCTIONS -

Every person in this world has a "submission counter". This number shows how submissive people are towards you. Normally this number stays fairly stabile after a few days of getting to know each other, but by using this app, you can start changing the number very fast.

By clicking on this app you have already activated it, so the following passive elements are now in use:

1. You will gain submission points on people when they obey your orders.

2. No person can decrease the amount of submission you have on them anymore.

What the hell is all of this

Every person is ranked from -100 to +100 in regards of their submission towards you. This is an easy shorthand on how to read their current personality:

-100 to -80 = This person will not take commands from you unless they literally have no other choice. They are more likely to get enjoyment out of bossing you around.

-80 to -60 = This person is very likely not to listen to your commands. The person assumes that he/she is in command of your relationship, and don't consider your opinions important.

-60 to -40 = You can sometimes get this person to listen to your commands. This person thinks it is unusual every time you don't obey him/her.

-40 to -20 = This person obeys your commands sometimes, but won't do it happily. Thinks it's more natural for him/her to be the leader.

-20 to 0 = This person doesn't prefer to take commands from you. The person considers themselves to be the more dominant in the relationship.

0 to 20 = This person is more likely to take commands from you. The person considers you to be the more dominant in the relationship.

20 to 40 = This person prefers to take commands from you. They think of you as the one more suitable to be the leader.

40 to 60 = This person enjoys taking commands from you. Has sometimes trouble deciding things for themselves, without your opinion.

60 to 80 = This person gets sexual pleasure from taking commands from you. The person is almost afraid to make their own decisions anymore.

80 to 100 = The person is completely bound to you, and is willing to do almost anything you order. Is basically too afraid to make their own decisions anymore that don't have anything to do with pleasing you.

- HOW TO GAIN SUBMISSION POINTS -

You gain submission points from people by giving them orders and commands. Every time they obey, their submission grows.

Note: This app will not help you gain dominance instantly. If you order someone to do something right now, they are as likely to obey as they were before you started using this program. However, as their submission grows after successful orders, it's of course then more easy to get them to obey and get more submission points.

However, the number of points gained is tied to to their current submission number and humiliation factor.

For example, if a person has -63 submission points, and you successfully command them to bring you a coffee, this will result in some points based on how humiliating this person finds this command to be. But if, for example, you give the same order to a person who has +70 submission already, and has already done more humiliating orders for you, this would probably gain you no more points.

The more humiliating you make your orders, the faster the submission points will grow.

This was waste of time a scam for sure. Now I am gonna be late for office and that bitch boss will again shout on me

I am keeping the rules same as the original story. I liked the original story a lot and am caught up, now I want write mine own , I will try to provide the best story. English is not my mother tounge so please correct me if I make a mistake. I also want to say drek that I am having a lot of fun reading your story and you are a amazing writer.

what next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)