More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

What's yours?

Akira Dare

Moments earlier...

You stride toward the entrance of The Company. You, or rather your undercover personality just landed an executive assistant position.

As a member of The Order, you’ve hunted demons before, but this is just a scouting mission to search for your missing sisters. You are deeply worried about Tasha, who you entered the order with.

You straighten out your kimono inspired suit. It’s tailored to hide a pair of twin blessed ceramic daggers holstered below your shoulder blades. Decorative flower buttons are actually weighted ceramic coated with razor sharp thermoplastic. They are essentially throwing stars.

The hair on your neck stands up as you enter the building.

You look Elizbet in the eyes.

“Akira Lee. I’m a new executive assistant.”

She looks you over, seemingly evaluating you.

You give her a smile. “I enter data at eighty words a minute and I’ve been organizing things since before I left my mothers womb.”

She laughs. “Well I think we’ve hired a good one. Your name tag is over there. Please grab it and take a seat. The Company’s mission statement video will begin shortly.”

You grab it and sit. As the video starts you tap your Bluetooth headphones which allow the surveillance team at the Order to listen in. You largely ignore the video.

It finishes.

Elizbet bounces toward you, her bountiful breasts bouncing in the red satin top she’s wearing.

“Akira, Lilah is waiting for you on eighteen.”

You could stay in character and head to eighteen, or slip away and see what you can find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)