More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aelinna Aelinna

Who's fighting first?

Akali vs Illaoi

Akali felt... different when she spawned into the fountain as the game began.

For starters, her body was achingly hot, with sweat beading on her skin that left tiny trails of slick moisture as it dripped down. She gently ran her hands over her midriff, investigating her own form as her teammates went off to their own respective lanes, leaving the Ionian alone. Her skin felt oddly sensitive to touch, with every small ministration she self-administered sending tiny bolts up her spine.

More concerning, however, was the newfound mass she felt between her legs.

Akali gingerly pulled her loincloth forward, investigating the oddity with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension, only to find her womanhood completely MIA, replaced by an intimidating seven inch cock.

She had little time to dwell on this newfound development, however, as the announcer boomed a message about minions spawning before she got a chance to so much as touch her unused member. For reasons she could not explain, she put away her new toy and staggered out of the base, meandering her way to the top lane. It was as if there was some sort of primal directive that compelled her forward. She was in control, certainly, but it was as if she was carrying out someone else's orders.

Once she got to the top lane and saw her opponent, tall and intimidating and wearing ceremonial armor to honor her sea god, all cognitive thought within the Ionian ceased to exist. All that remained was an insatiable desire to bend over the dark-skinned woman and fuck her ass into submission.

And, judging by the lust-ridden, battle-ready look on Illaoi's face, she was thinking about doing the same to her.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)