More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What happens next?

Airport Security

Brian and Marco loved their job running airport security at a Mediterranean Island famous for it's beaches and resorts. They also loved fucking with naive girl tourists. They were experts at it.

They set their sights on their first target of the day: A blonde British tourist with pretty hair and a nice ass and long legs.

Brian walked over to her. "Ma'am, will you please come with me?"

"Why, what's wrong?" she asked.

"Please, ma'am, come with me and bring your belongings. Hopefully this will not take long."

The woman grabbed her stuff and followed Brian into a small room with a table and three chairs.

"Passport please," said Marco who was waiting for them.

"Please what is this about?" The woman handed her passport to Marco.

Marco looked at her passport. "Charlotte Wilkes, 22 years old. Visiting for business or pleasure?"

"Holiday."

Brian took a metal detecting wand. "Please stand still with your legs spread and arms out stretched."

"Please, I didn't do anything," said Charlotte but she did as she was told.

Brian's wand had a special button that when pressed, would make the wand beep. He passed it over Charlotte's head and pressed the button. It beeped. He did it twice more. "Please take your hair down."

Charlotte obeyed.

As Brian ran the wand, Marco went through her bags. He had a bag of cocaine tucked up his sleeve and let it slip into Charlotte's bag.

Marco ran the wand over Charlotte's butt, making it beep several times. "Please remove your jeans, ma'am."

"What?! I'm not hiding anything!"

"Please, ma'am. Either you do it, or we doe it."

Charlotte went to unzip her jeans. "Is there a female guard I can do this in front of."

"Sorry, ma'am."

Charlotte removed her shoes then her jeans. She wore burgundy colored panties with yellow and pink flowers. Brian ran the wand across Charlotte's butt again, making it beep again. "Are you hiding something up your rear, ma'am?"

"What?! No! God no!"

"Remove you underwear please, ma'am."

"What?!"

Marco had his back turned so he could smile at his partner's antics. He was waiting to reveal the cocaine after Brian had had his fun.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)