More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Airport Search

Tiffany is currently at the airport waiting in the security check line. She is currently wearing a baggy sweatshirt, a pair of jeans, a modest sports bra and a pair of panties under her jeans. On her feet, she’s wearing a pair of comfortable tennis shoes and socks. Also, she has no carry on luggage.

After waiting in line for almost half an hour or so Tiffany is greeted by the security agents in charge of this line. One of whom is a guy seemingly around her own age and the other agent is a woman who also seems to be about Tiffany’s age. Also Tiffany has to admit to herself the guy is rather cute. The male agent then says

“Good morning miss , please hold your arms out to the side so we may scan you.”

Tiffany holds her arms out and the agent quickly scans her with the metal detector. First her top half and then down her legs and feet. Around the time the scanner passes over her legs it begins to beep.

The male agent then says

“Due to the scanner beeping protocol dictates I pat you down. Please stay perfectly still while I do so.”

Nervously Tiffany asks

“Do you have to ?”

The agent replies

“Yes. That’s the rules.”

Doing her best to hold still Tiffany allows the agent to pat her down. As he runs his hands over her body Tiffany is both uncomfortable and yet surprised to find that it is also seemingly turning her on.

After a few moments the agent pulls back and says

“We need you to come with us.”

Tiffany gasps and says

“Why ?”

To which the agent replies

“Because protocol dictates we search you more thoroughly. Please don’t resist.”

Too afraid to disobey Tiffany goes with the agents. They make her walk between them. After a few minutes Tiffany and the agents pass through a doorway with a restricted area sign above it. They then pass through a long corridor with several doors on both sides. Moments later the agents tell her to stop. The male agent then opens the nearest door and the female agent enters. She then says

“Come in Miss.”

Too afraid to disobey Tiffany does as the agent says. As soon as she enters the room the male agent closes the door behind her leaving Tiffany alone in the room with the female agent. Upon entering the room Tiffany sees a chair & a table much like an examination table in a doctor’s office which she suspects serves nearly the same purpose. At this point Tiffany has a sinking feeling that she is about to be subjected to a strip search.

The female agent then says

“Here’s what I need you to do Miss. I’m going to need you to remove all of your clothes slowly. If I feel you are resisting I have the authority to restrain you and remove your clothes myself.”

At this Tiffany begins to tear up and she then says

“Please don’t do this to me. Nobody has ever seen me naked before.”

To which the agent replies

“You seem like a nice young lady, so please know I take no pleasure in this. But the rules are the rules. So please just cooperate and it will all be over soon. You’ll be able to get dressed and board your flight.”

Resigned to her fate now Tiffany says

“Fine , but please be gentle.”

Feeling sorry for her the female agent says

“I’ll do my best within the limits of my job.”

Tiffany then sits down on the nearby table and pulls off her shoes and socks. She then puts her socks in her shoes. Having done that Tiffany then pulls her sweatshirt over her head and puts it on the table. Now wearing just her sports bra , jeans and underwear Tiffany stands back up to remove her pants.

Upon her bare feet touching the linoleum Tiffany shivers both from the coolness of the floor and from the realization that in a matter of moments she’ll be completely naked.

Wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible she undoes her belt , pulls it out of the belt loops and sets it down on the table. She then pushes her pants down her legs and over her bare feet. She then puts her pants in the pile with her discarded shirt and belt.

Wearing just a sports bra and underwear now Tiffany is already more embarrassed than she has ever been but knows she must continue.

So she reluctantly unzips her sports bra with shaking hands and adds it to the pile of clothes she’s already removed.

Tiffany does her best to cover her now exposed breasts with one arm while pushing her panties down her legs and over her feet. Standing back up the now completely naked and embarrassed Tiffany adds her panties to the pile of her discarded clothes and then immediately covers herself with one arm over her chest and another between her legs in the classic ENF pose.

What happens next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)