More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Flubbadub93 Flubbadub93

Whose story do you follow?

Aiden

My last day on Earth:

As far as I can remember, the last time I saw Earth was in my junior year of college. I think I was a pretty decent student because I remember that three years in I was still bragging about where I was, but of course, I no longer recall the name, only that it began with the letters 'H A'... or was it 'Y A'?... maybe 'M A'? and I think I had gotten a soccer scholarship to study engineering or... something...

Whatever.

I really don't remember anything much about my old home before that last day. I'd barely slept the night before 'cause my fuck face boyfriend had broken up with me a week before. Shit. I've only been in this place for 8 years and already I've forgotten almost everything that happened before I got here. But for some fuck forsaken reason, just when my brain decides to through away the vast majority of my memories, it chooses to keep the most painful ones.

God, I'm getting old! I actually admitted that that fuckface hurt me. The shit head decided cheat on me on my birthday. During my party. Then he had the balls to tell me, in the middle of my party, that he was breaking up with me 'cause I was terrible in bed. I wish I could forget that piss-drinking shitblob's name, but I can't. It was Brad. Brad Ackers - the piece of trollshit that I thought I was in love with.

Of course, they say that when you get your heart broken you should take some time off and practice self-care and whatnot. But to that I have always said, "Fuck it and bend over!" or more accurately, "Bend over and fuck it!"

The week after breaking up was unbearable, and almost completely blank to me, not because of my 28 year old brain losing memories, but because I had been drinking like a dying fish that whole week. I don't think I attended any of my classes and I was drunk and/or stoned 24x7. Where did a 20 year old get from, you ask? Well... lets just say I was very well connected on the campus party circuit.

To think that a couple of years before I started college, it was considered dicey to come out as gay on campus, but by 2019 there were gay nights every night somewhere.

Those orgies were a thing of beauty! Taut college boys drunk, sweating, and pealing off their clothes one at a time and fucking right there in the open. My hole got quite an exercise being drilled several times a night. I also vaguely remember that I was called into the dean's office because someone had taken a video of me getting spit roasted while lying on top of a statue of the college mascot. I think I was due to meet him on the day I was , so I guess that's that. Sorry you old fart (whatever your name was).

Actually, now that I think about it, that last week was weird on so many levels. I was passed out most of the time. I showed up to soccer practice without wearing the proper equipment (jockstrap) and had to strip on the field. And, to top it all off, there were rumors flying around about some of the guys in college were being monitored by the government or something. Occasionally some of kid or other would come up to me and warn me that I was being followed.

'Course I never paid any attention to that, I was too busy being drunk, stoned, and publicly naked. It was only when it was too late that I realized that I had been followed and this guy, 'Troilus' was the one doing it.

All said and done, I had a blast on my last day - I sucked more cock than I had all week and I was basically swimming in beer!

I guess I passed out some time after 3 am 'cause I remember that one of the guys I had been sucking said it was 2:30 late and asked if I wanted to spend the night in his off campus apartment. I should've said yes, but I stayed, suck some more dick, blew a load or two and passed out on the party floor. Next thing I remember, Troilus and some other guys were injecting me with something that paralyzed me and then picked me up and took me into an oddly bright car-thing...

Read more about Aiden's last week on Earth or get to his abduction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)