More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Flubbadub93 Flubbadub93

Read more about Aiden's last week on Earth or get to his abduction?

Get to the aliens

When I first saw what those guys were doing, I thought they were some moronic med-students trying to play an alien abduction prank. I was wrong, of course, but at the time I got really annoyed because I thought that I was the innocent victim of a seriously sub-par prank. Not only were they putting in zero effort to look like Hollywood aliens, they didn't even know how to dress right. Their clothes were so weird looking, as if they didn't know which body parts they were supposed to hide and which ones to reveal. One of them had a slit on their pants just bellow his right butt cheek, and another one had a tiny hole on his shirt which looked like its sole purpose was to expose his nipple. Just the one. It really got my goat how badly these guys were half-assing the whole alien thing.

'Course I later found out that they were actual aliens half-assing the whole human thing.

After getting me inside their ice cold ship, they plopped me down a conveyor belt of some sort and pricked my finger to get some blood. Funny, that was the last time I ever felt non-sexual pain in my life. At this point, I must have been terrified since I remember being covered in sweat. But Troiboi and his gang clearly didn't know very much about humans because he couldn't put two and two together and figure out that I must still be conscious if I'm sweating for no apparent reason.

The belt then started moving and I was taken into a series of tubes. The first one was a wind-chamber of sort - the wind speeds in there were so high, it felt like my lips were gonna peel off my face. Unpleasant though it was, at least I wasn't sweaty any more.

The second tube, though, was where the fun began. This one carefully undid all my buttons, the zipper on my pants, my shoelaces, and carefully snipped the elastic off my underwear. It then, slowly, sent me over to the next tube. Those few seconds between tubes were probably the longest in my life, and it didn't help that the guys had come over and were carefully checking if all my clothes were undone.

The next tube carefully cut up my clothes and removed every piece of fabric around me. I became faint with panic when I realized that I still had my favorite butt plug inside me, and it had been in there for almost 9 hours. The machines didn't care, though, and one of their crab claws grabbed hold of it and pulled it out unceremoniously. It was still dripping with residual lube (I'd put a LOT on it, and it was needed!)

If I'd known then what I do now, I would've relaxed a lot more, but when I saw what tube number four held, I lost my shit. I was screaming internally and trying desperately to fight the paralytic ****. Three glistening metal tentacles slithered around be and headed for my holes - the first latched itself on to my lips and sent a tongue-like probe right down my throat. I didn't appreciate it then, but having having choked on my fair share of cocks, I should've been really impressed that it somehow totally suppressed my gag reflex.

The second tentacle dropped down on my cock, engulfed its head and did the same thing to it as the first one had done to my mouth. Again, I wasn't a huge fan of having things shoved up my dick, but this just felt right - so right that I got an instant hardon, which panicked my naive self even more.

The final, and largest, tentacle slid up my legs, pushing them into a more open position and stopped right at next to me butt. I could see everything it was doing on the perfectly polished inner surface of the tube - a pair of arms, which looked like cushioned forceps, pushed out of the tentacle and slid between my butt cheek. The slowly but firmly pried them open and left my well-loosened hole exposed and ready for entry. If I'm being honest, this was the moment when I began accept the fact that my butt hole was now and forever more an entrance and not an exit, even though I mentally fought it for a long time after.

The last thing I remember directly about that conveyor belt was the tentacle pushing itself deep inside me. Given how mercilessly its joints hitched and bumped against my prostate, I'm sure that I came at least a few times, but as that piece of mental disappeared into me, I properly lost consciousness, thanks to my panic, and woke up on an examination table with Troyboy fiddling with my nipples.

Later on, Troy gave me a video of what happened during the rest of that conveyor belt experience. It looked fun...

Follow the conveyor belt, or get fondled?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)