More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9

What do you do?

Agree with her

To be honest you're not even sure what you're agreeing to. But you find yourself nodding and saying "yes" as her hand starts to jerk your thick cock.

What a ridiculous world you suddenly exist in. Gal Gadot is trying to make you cum. Oh yes, then you come back to reality. She wants you to be the ceremonious first person to cum tonight. And as you hear Amy's giggling and gasping coming from the other room, you feel conflicted again.

Less so as you sense Gal leaning in toward your ear and hear her whisper to you. "You want to cum for me, don't you?" And, of course, what can you do other than nod? "I think I know something that'll help." She spins you around so you're facing her, one hand still down in your pants, the other reaching behind her torso and in one easy motion, effortlessly undoing her bra.

It falls down to her feet, exposing her amazing breasts. It's not that they're huge or anything, they're just perfect. In fact, Gal's whole body seems to be perfect, not a wasted ounce of flesh. Her nipples are hard, sizable, and dark. You're too busy staring at them to realize Gal is pulling down your pants. By the time it occurs to you, they're practically at your ankles, boxers too.

And there's your cock, right out in the open, being pumped by Gal's famous fingers.

She looks down at it, smiles, biters her lip and then looks up at you, making eye contact and shrugging. "It's not bad. It's a pretty nice cock."

How many cocks has Gal Gadot seen, you wonder. As many as she's ever wanted, probably. Would any man turn her down? Then again, there's the always present temptation to walk away from her into the other room, especially when you hear Amy's voice declare. "Holy fuck!"

And maybe it's because she sees your head turn in that direction, but Gal suddenly makes an extra effort to keep you around. She squats down in front of you, taking a closer look at your cock, giving it a loving, admiring glance. Then she looks up at you. God, the image of Gal Gadot, squatting in front of you, looking up through the tops of her eyes, her lips wet, her hand slowly, sensuously jerking your meat.

"You know, too many women place too much emphasis on the cock. I mean, it's great and all, but my favorite part of the male anatomy is the juicy balls." And suddenly she leans in and placing her tongue on your scrotum, scoops one of your balls into her mouth.

As she suckles it, moaning, smiling, she takes her hand off your cock. It's not like she needs to hold it out of her way. More aroused than it's ever been, it quite naturally points itself up at the ceiling.

Gal closes her eyes, clearly lost in ecstasy as her lips suckle one ball, then the other, her tongue gliding across the rough rigid skin of your ballsack, soaking it with her spit, poking at your taint.

It's almost too much. It is too much. Dammit, already. Jizz squirts out of your member right onto Gal's pretty face, a streak of white splooge down the left side of her face, from her forehead across her eye to the top of her lips. As she feels your seed coat her flesh, she lets out a long, languorous sigh, as if she's being pleasantly deflated.

Your brain is a mess with thoughts and pathos. You're amazed and thrilled that you've just had this experience, disappointed that you're missing out on the reason you came here... Amy Adams. And maybe it's because you feel the type of confidence one can only feel after cumming on a beautiful face, paired with the strange frustration of that sorta being a bad thing, that you're emboldened to do something crazy.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)