More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Your first conquest is?

Agitha

Agitha was the single most unlikely fighter they had. An orphaned noble girl from a different time, they had rescued her from monsters and sent her back home during the early day of the war. When the portals were opened a second time, Agitha came through willfully, now reached the age of majority and a skilled student of magic.

She was still petite, about the same size as little Linkle, but undeniably matured. Her blonde tresses were smooth, her amethyst eyes were shining, her dress with its jeweled insect pins was stretched in places by the womanly curves she had developed.

Despite her gained age and experience, she was still rather sheltered, not to mention obsessed with bugs. She was currently in a clearing a little way behind the encampment, searching for new additions to her collection.

Perhaps Link could catch a bug for her, and offer to trade it in exchange for a roll in the hay. Or maybe he could just cop a feel off her, and if she proves to still be too naive about such things, he could give her a "hands on" lesson in sexual behavior.

Come at her indirectly or directly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)