More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Trandoshan12 Trandoshan12

What's the mission? What happens next?

Agent Alexis gets her briefing

Alexis entered the room, carefully closing the door behind her. She turned around to find her immediate superior grinning at her.

The heavy-set, balding man was not much to look at, conventionally, but his mere sight filled the young girl's eyes with tears of gratitude.

She was barely out of college and full of energy to prove herself in the world. Her parents had already been proud when their girl had become a CIA analyst right off the bat. She couldn't wait until she could tell them the news. She was chosen to become a fully fledged Agent already.

"Hello, cunt"

All thanks to this man.

"Hello, sir. I have finished the docu..."

"Drop that shit on the desk and shut up. Get on your knees. "

The freckled blonde smiled and did as she was told. For the past few weeks, Harold had been preparing her for a field assignment. At first, getting called words like that and bossed around didn't feel right. Raised in a good, suburban family, she had went to church and studied like a good girl. She was used to being treated like a princess. Soft.

But the world wasn't a soft place. Harold was right Whatever degrading treatment he had in store for her - it was only half as bad as what the enemies of Freedom were going to subject her to.

She was grateful for all the training she could get.

Her face didn't even flinch when she found him with his pants down. The days when she felt humiliation or other naive emotions were long gone. Agent Alexis was ready and willing to do whatever it takes.

"That's right. Suck on it bitch. And make sure to make it sloppy. I'll give you some heads up"

The man chuckled at his own clever pun.

His stubby, uncut cock was already semi-hard as the young girl had learned through experience by now. She had not given "head" before joining the CIA. It was degrading, unnatural, perverted. It did feel weird the first time. But she had adapted and even learned to enjoy her work. By now, the younger girl's heart-shaped ass was wiggling like a stripper's and her dirty blonde mane was bobbing in Harold's lap with a pornstar's intensity, navigating around his overflowing gut expertly.

"Ughhh... that's good."

Harold patted her head. It was a good sign.

"Your first job will be downtown. Target is a hostile agent, tasked with infiltrating our security systems."

Loud slurping noises filled the room. Alexis wasn't a quitter. She was more than willing to do what's necessary. And underneath her enthusiastic veneer, she did feel a tinge of pride and wanted to show her gratitude to Harold. After all, he had given her all the skills necessary in the field. And gotten her the job.

"You'll meet up with Another Agent on the scene. You can't miss. She's a slut like you"

The forgettable man laughed again. Meanwhile, Alexis kept proving herself between his legs. Even though it looked like she wasn't listening, she had always been studious. After all, she didn't graduate college with top grades for nothing. Cramming for exams at the last minute prepared her for cramming some hairy balls into her mouth and taking in a set of instructions. She remembered every word, just like she remembered every pube clinging to her chin.

For the next hour and 14 minutes (her internal clock was another one of those things Alexis had worked on extensively), she performed all the tricks she had learned, coating Harold's groin in slobber. His ample pre-cum was leaking into her mouth and all over her face when she was treating his balls to a luxurious tonguebath.

The briefing turned out to be rather short and the handler was mostly making sure she was up for the challenge by verbally degrading his overzealous subordinate and slapping her around while she was giving him a 5-star BJ. Finally, she felt him getting close, his cock throbbing and pulsing. When he pushed her away with his fat hands, the freckled soon-to-be-field-operative immediately assumed position.

"FUCKING TAKE IT ALL SLUT!"

Harold's cock produced some quite impressive spurts. Alexis had studied plenty of material in private and had judged his loads to be quite impressive. Even though her soon-to-be handler was the only male she had hands-on experience with, she felt adequately prepared and closed her eyes in advance.

"and remember: FOR YOUR FUCKING EYES ONLY"

Harold laughed maniacally as he aimed for her eyes. His angry, red cocktip blasted rope after rope, coating her freckled, pale skin in smelly, freshly squeezed thick globs of his splooge. Alexis had anticipated it and closed her beautiful, intelligent eyes tight, feeling thick clumps of cum latch on to her eyelashes. She had made the mistake of leaving them open once, and Harold almost threw her out.

Her boss made it a challenge for her to find out what her liked and Lex had learned long ago that Harold liked his girls submissive and . Her face showed no trace of the elation she felt inside. The sperm splattered on her face meant she would be going into the field soon but her expression was a perfectly resigned mask for it to run down on.

Harold squeezed out a few last drops into her mouth and made her clean himself. Then he kicked her out of the office as usual. The only difference to their daily meetings was the small package he threw after her. Her field uniform. The mere thought of putting it one filled the freshly baked Agent with joy. Alexis even forgot to wash off the spunk coating her face. Rushing home to try it on immediately, she got a few extra stares and smiles. Not that she thought much of it. Lex was used to it.

Admiring herself in the mirror as she stripped down, she snapped a quick pic for Harold as soon as she could. The camera she used for observation didn't see much use yet, but it did come in handy a lot of the time.

Alexis

Then she put on her uniform for the job. It was everything she could ever wish for. She'd make her country proud.

Does Agent Alexis overcome the odds? How does she prepare herself for her first mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)