More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forcas Forcas

Which Story?

Afternoon ENF (Scalie) (square0)

Sahara sat down at her normal seat in the class. It was a day like any other, sunlight streaming into the room from the row of windows on the nearby room as the room slowly filled with students. The light was barely warm at this time of year but it still made her yellowish scales look almost golden. She was Horned Viper and like many of her species in Wellridge, was currently facing the side effects of the cool weather, lethargy.

While yes, other snakes at the college where also showing symptoms of the cold, none hailed from as warm a climates as she. The only horned viper in the college, she had maybe to good days in a year when she didn’t feel like she was moving underwater. At this time of year it was at its worst, but her parents had insisted on sending their oh so precious daughter to the very best institution a 15 hour flight away, Bracken’s Preparatory College for Women.

The gender segregation did little to bother her, she cared little for the people here anyway, wishing more to be amongst her own, and everyone seemed to know that. She took some satisfaction in her intimidating appearance, a sizeable pair of horns protruding from just above her eyes which where a rich amber, with black slitted pupils, but never actively went out of the way to deride others. Instead, she ignored most people trying to focus on the work she had to do before she could leave.

It was her final year, one last winter and exams and then she could go home. Home to the baking sands, the boiling sun, the stifling heat

“Sahara!” A shout pierced her reverie.

“Yes!.. Ummm...”

“You weren’t paying attention were you?” The stern voice was that of her maths tutor, a stern older Tortoise who went by the name Mrs. Wick.

Sorry, Sahara muttered a half-hearted apology, Its the cold I just feel-

No excuses! The other snakes here are all paying attention, why cant you? Mrs Wick shot back. Slow in movement she may have been, slow in mind she was not.

She knew full well what he tutor wanted, but Sahara was aggrieved, shed had to deal with this for three years and she was tired of being treated like she was deliberately acting up. Looking around the room she could see two other snakes. Pernise, an endearing yet hopeless Grass snake and Keri, an Adder. Both of where far more equipped to deal with the cold and, in her eyes, an extremely unfair standard comparison.

Something she was quite eager to voice, “Well actually, both Pernise and Keri are native species to Wellridge. I’m not. I’m used to the desert I need to have warm temperatures or-“

“Excuses!” Mrs Wicks shrill tone pierced the air, “Excuses! I will not have this insubordination in my class. You will forfeit your lunch tomorrow young lady.”

“But-”

“Do not ‘But’ me!”

“But-”

“That is it! Remove yourself from this session, I will see you tomorrow at lunch!”

Sahara pouted, her eyes flashing dangerously and stood, revealing her full slender form. Like many venomous snakes, she had two distinct and rounded bumps that could be seen beneath her uniform. Her breasts where larger than most, and filled with venom shed love to spit across the classroom at Mrs. Wick. Her plaid skirt did little to hide her thick thighs and slender tail as she strode out of the room, slamming the door behind her. She attempted grace as she left, but unfortunately her tiredness meant she stumbled passing by a lizard named Gracie’s chair. There were a few snickers and she heard a muffled sound of disapproval, before Mrs. Wick resumed her session.

She pouted and made her way down the corridor. She needed to warm up. She needed a sand bath.


The sand baths at Brecken’s, in all honestly, weren’t great, but they where certainly better than feeling tired. They were seldom hot enough for her, but Sahara didn’t care, she needed to revitalise.

She went into one of the cubicles, as with any bath, it was necessary to disrobe. She realised she hadn’t brought her bathing suit, and frowned. She would have to go natural. She pulled the sweater of her head, struggling to get it over her horns before stuffing it into the locker. Then came her shirt, her movements where sluggish and she fumbling with the buttons but this two came off. Thankfully, her skirt was easier, simply unzipping it and stepping out. She hesitated for a moment, considering whether she should keep on her underwear, but shook her head. It was a silly thought, it was class time now, no-one would see her, besides, she also didn’t want sand chaffing in her bra or her panties. She undid her bra, her breasts spilling free and putting some tension on her back, and she slid her panties down over her pert behind. She was certainly top heavy, but her ass was still the envy of the other girls.

Sahara peered around the cubicle door just in case someone was around to see her nakedness but, as she suspected, no-one was. She, attempting speed, moved to slide into the pit of sand, but caught her tail on the edge. She sucked in air through her teeth at the slight pain but managed an ungainly descent into the pit.

The sand was heavenly. Warmth, rubbing against her scales, heating her up. She could feel the very core of her body rising in temperature. It felt great and, submerged beneath the sand, her body was entirely hidden, only her face visible. To be alone and warm.

There were three main baths in the room Sahara currently used. She was in the hottest sand bath, but this was only a small portion of a larger sand bath at a more temperate heat. Then there were two water baths, these also at two different temperatures, but markedly cooler than the sand baths and to her they may as well have been frozen. The baths all head benches facing in the same direction to allow the user to fully relax as Sahara did now.

...was a real bitch!" Sahara's eyes flew open, someone was coming! She desperately cast around for somewhere to hide, but she realised that in her current state she'd never make it. She wasn't back to full steam yet, she'd probably trip and fall fully exposed to whoever was coming in. What could she do! She looked down aghast and then... smiled. Of course! She thought to herself confidently, even if anyone came in they wouldn't be able to tell she was naked, the sand covered her completely. As long as her shoulders where obscured, they wouldn't even be able to tell she didn't have her bathing suit. She giggled to herself, the cold really was addling her mind.

The voices neared and as they turned the corner Sahara saw two familiar faces. It was Pernise and Keri, chatting away to one another.

"Oh, hey Sahara," Keri greeted her. She and the Horned Viper didn't really have much of a relationship, so it was a greeting of politeness more than anything.

"Sahara! Fancy seeing you here!" Pernise's greeting was rather more energetic. The Grass snake had a soft spot for everyone, and tended to be affectionate towards people whether they liked her or not.

Sahara nodded to them both. She noted they both wore bathing suits, "You guys bathing too?"

"Ooooh yeah! I'm so chilly my fingers might freeze!" Pernise huffed.

"Didn't help ol' Wicky being a frigid bitch." Keri added grinning.

Sahara squirmed a little. It shouldn’t be too much of a problem. The two were going to bathe as well, meaning they'd take the cooler sand pit. Assuming they used the benches, she'd be able to slip away without them seeing her.

The pair continued their conversation coming ever closer, oblivious to the Viper's discomfort.

"Hey, that's mean!" Pernise objected to Keri's harsh language, before adding sympathetically, "She was being mean too though. It is too cold right now, I can barely focus.” She stuck out her bottom lip.

Keri laughed teasingly, “Yeah? Well for you Perni, that should be no different to usual!”

She swatted the Grass snake’s behind eliciting an “Eeep!” as Pernise hopped forward. The clumsy snake wheeled her arms trying to regain her balance, before plunging head first into the cooler pit. As she did so however, she caught Keri in the chin with a flailing hand.

Keri grunted at the impact stepping backwards into the warmer pit. Sahara tried to shift out of the way but was caught off guard by the falling Adder. Keri landed atop the sand slowly sinking into it and towards Sahara’s body.

“Keri!” Pernise moaned, “Why did you do that?”

Keri laughed trying to get back up, “Perni, you’re just too easy to tease!”

“Harrumph!” Pernise turned, sinking into the sand and facing away, clearly sitting atop the bench and quite annoyed.

Keri went to get up, and Sahara could feel the moving pressure around her body as the sand between them shifted.

“Ah, sorry Sah-” Keri cut off and Sahara knew why. The Adder’s hand a brushed across her bare chest and was now resting against her very obviously bare breasts. Sahara blushed as Keri’s eyes widened, and she saw within them a glint of mischief. “Wait,” Keri smirked, “You’re-”

Sahara cut her off nodded and hissed under her breath, “Shush! Don’t tell anyone! I ah-” Keri squeezed her right breast, eliciting a moan from the Viper, she clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Hmm,” Pernise didn’t turn around but spoke, “You say something Keri?”

Sahara shook her head, desperately warding off the Adder, but Keri grinned cheekily, “Oh yeah, Perni I was thinking you should try it this bath. It’s not actually too bad heat wise…”

Sahara looked shocked, what was Keri thinking! She mouthed “No!” to her, but the Adder merely laughed silently.

Mercifully, Perni response was negative, “No! You just want to tease me more don’t you! I’m staying here!” She huffed, still not facing the two snakes behind her.

This was good for Sahara, as Keri had not let go of her. In fact, the Adder had increased her attention to the Viper’s chest, mauling her heavy breasts beneath the sand. It was taking all of Sahara’s willpower not to moan and she kept her hand firmly clamped over her mouth. Keri snickered as she played with the Viper’s ample chest and all Sahara could do was endure it. All she could hope was that, Keri didn’t realise she was completely nude.

Keri, as if in response to this thought, leaned in, “So,” She began, tweaking Sahara’s nipple, “I’m curios. You’re not wearing anything up here,” She massaged the Viper’s chest. Sahara groaned into her hand. “but I’m wondering if you’re wearing anything down here!” Her hand shot down, at least as fast as shooting can be through sand, and landed squarely on Sahara’s slit.

This time she gasped, unable to remain seated she bolted up, scrabbling out of the pit and dashing into one of the nearby cubicles. She heard Keri cackling behind hear and Pernise making a questioning noise.

“What’s going on?” The Grass snake’s muffled voice came through the door.

“Ah, nothing.” Keri waved away the question, “Sahara just dashing off. Guess she needed the loo or something.”

Sahara sat, breathing heavily in the cubicle. Wait! It wasn’t hers! There were no clothes in here! She must have got the wrong one... At least, Keri couldn’t get to her…

She heard the Adder slide out of the bath and make her way over to the cubicles. Her soft footsteps were quiet under the soft hum of the baths. She heard the door next to her open. The door to her cubicle. Two scaled hands appeared atop the dividing wall, and the Adder’s head peered over, gazing down at the naked Viper.

Sahara squeaked and quickly crossed her legs, covering her nethers with her tail for good measure. She crossed her arms across her chest as best she could, but they still bulged out the top. Leaning forward she attempted to hide them, but, unbeknownst to her, gave Keri an excellent view down her cleavage. She cowered, blushing before the gaze of the other girl.

“Please don’t look! Just- Just pass me my clothes!” Sahara begged in a whisper to Keri.

Keri licked her lips, “Oh, I don’t think I feel like it…” She sighed, “If only there was something that could change my mind.”

Sahara quivered, “What- What do you want?” She asked in a meek voice.

Keri’s smile broadened, her fangs glinting. She twirled a single finger, “Turn around and bend over. I want to see you!”

Sahara looked incredulous, “I can’t do that, I-”

“Oh can’t you?” Keri giggled, “Well then maybe I should just get rid of these clothes here, hmmm?”

“No!” she whispered back.

“Then turn around and bend over…”

Sahara scowled and, careful to not show off too much she turned and leaned forward. She kept her legs shut and her tail tucked down, hiding most of her ass from Keri’s prying, but her cheeks still stuck out at the sides.

She heard a soft clatter and realised with a start that Keri had clambered over the wall and was now standing with her in the booth. She went to straighten up, but a hand on her back kept her down.

“Nope, keep that ass out hot stuff!” Keri pushed her forward, “And I would recommend you move that tail, unless you want me to do it for you?”

Her tail trembled as she slowly moved it away. Her bare buttocks were now fully exposed and her face was burning from the embarrassment.

She gasped as she felt a had cup them, “Mmmm! Nice.” Keri patted her butt, “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted this, Sahara. Swanning around in short skirts, shaking this fine tush.” Her buttocks were liberally squeezed, Keri rolling the malleable soft flesh between her palms. “So soft.”

The hands withdrew. Sahara heard Keri kneel down behind her and tensed up. Surely. She wouldn’t… No, she- *Click* The sound of a photo being taken. She whirled around to see Keri tapping at her phone, at the same time she also registered her clothes, lying on the floor.

She scrabbled desperately, grabbing them and triumphantly pulling them on. First her shirt, which she left unbuttoned, then her sweater over the top, then she pulled up her skirt, stuffing her bra into her bag. One thing left… just… just her panties. They weren’t here.

Keri chuckled, “Looking for these?” She held up a pair of white cotton panties, “They are your right?”

Sahara made a grab for them, she wasn’t naked any more, the heat and adrenaline had revitalised her. Keri had nothing on her, and she could take on the Adder.

Keri jerked the panties away, “Nope. I’m sorry, did you want them,” She said mockingly, “No, we’re going for a little walk, then you can have them back.”

“Give them back, or I’ll make you. I’m not going anywhere without them,” Sahara hissed back, baring her fangs.

“Oh you will.” Keri held up her phone, showing Sahara a picture of her own behind Keri kneeling beside it and pulling a funny face, “Unless you want me to send this half the school, you and I are gonna take a little trip… Then you get these back.”

Keri went to the door, “Now, let me go and get changed, and I’ll come back and get you.”


It only took a few moments for Keri to come back now fully dressed in the Bracken’s uniform. As the pair left, they mumbled a few goodbye’s to Pernise, who appeared to have fallen asleep in the sand bath, and made their way towards the main buildings.

Sahara was getting more and more anxious, the end of the day was approaching. Soon these corridors would be flooded with students, the likelihood of exposure was much higher then.

She jumped as Keri patted her rear over her skirt, glaring at her. She smiled sweetly back. The Viper didn’t need any more attention given to her backside.

As they entered the main hall, an idea crept into Sahara’s head. She could make a run for it. She could dash down the corridor and out the front doors. It was the end of the day, the gates would be open and from there she was home free, literally. She could see a few students already milling around, they might get a look at her, might see beneath her skirt and her exposed privates, but surely that would be better than all the people who would see if she stayed. She figured she had a few minutes before the bell went, she was back to her normal self. Yes. She would run for it.

She glanced at Keri who was still grinning and then bolted. The bell rang. Students poured out of the classrooms. She was nearly halfway there! The breeze between her legs was cold, and her skirt fluttered threatening to flip upwards, but she kept it pushed down. The corridor was becoming crowed. Three-quarters… just a few more feet.

Sahara tripped.

She skidded along the floor, her skirt catching on the rough surface. She heard gasps as she slid, initially she did not realise why but then noticed her skirt had been pulled down. This not only revealed her ass to anyone looking, but she had inadvertently flashed her pussy at the watching crowd. Time seemed to stop for her as she found herself paralyzed and bottomless in front of everyone, a sea of eyes gazing upon her unclothed glory.

As soon as she was able she scrabbled at her feet, trying to ignore the laughs and comments directed her way. As she reset her skirt, she turned to get to the door., catching a glimpse of a face in the crowd. The last thing she saw as she left the building was Keri’s narrow face, split with laughter at Sahara’s humiliating experience.

At least, she though to herself, red-faced and embarrassed, at least it was over.

For now...

End

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)