More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

Do the changes happen during or after the survey?

After the Survey

Question 2: If you were a girl... would you like pink?

Andy chuckled to himself as he took another drink of his rum. He couldn't envision himself being a very girly girl, and if his older sister was a good measure of things he was correct.

No.

Andy's mouse cursor hovered over the Next Question button for a moment, before he clicked back in the text box.

No, but I would like soft colors like pastels.

"There that's a better answer." Andy thought as he clicked Next Question and a new question appeared on the screen.

Question 3: If you were a girl... would your hair be straight or curly?

Andy's thoughts went right back to his older sister and her light brown hair. Her had a bit of texture to it, but it wasn't enough to really call it curly hair. "I guess that would classify her hair as wavy" Andy thought as he pictured his older sister in his head. She would always spend a good chunk of her morning straightening or curling her hair. "That just seems exhausting..." Andy sighed and took another drink before he started to type.

My hair would be long and straight.

Andy reread his answer a couple times before he decided to add more.

My hair would be straight and reach to the middle of my back. My hair would also be thick and healthy and not require much maintenance.

Andy grinned at his entry. He knew he likely wouldn't have hair like that, but why not exaggerate a little on this. He quickly clicked Next Question and a new question appeared on the screen.

Question 4: If you were a girl... what would be your favorite color?

"Hmm..." Andy thought about it for a second. "This is easy."

Amethyst

Andy sat there smiling at his answer. Being an art major he loved to flex his random art knowledge, and it just so happened he really did like dark purples. "I'm sure lady Andy would approve." He said grabbing his glass once again. As he took a drink he hit Next Question.

Question 5: If you were a girl... what color would your hair be?

Andy's mind once again went to his older sister's light brown hair. He figured his hair would probably be pretty close to his sister's hair, but he couldn't bring himself to just type light brown in the text box.

My hair would be walnut brown, and I would have a small patch of hair near the front of my scalp that is completely white. The white patch of hair really pops and catches people's attention.

Andy grinned at his response. He had once seen a man with a random white patch of hair. It had been so interesting and intriguing to Andy that he had never forgotten about it. He clicked Next Question.

Question 6: If you were a girl... what color would your eyes be?

Andy thought about the question for a second and then quickly typed in his answer.

My eyes would be a deep brown color.

Everyone in Andy's family had brown eyes so he figured he would as well. "Eh that's good enough." He mumbled taking another drink and hitting Next Question.

What are the next set of questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)