More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by ThisIsNoOne ThisIsNoOne

What are the next set of questions?

Questions 7-11

Question 7: If you were a girl... would you like makeup?

"Ooo that's a tough one." Andy mumbled as he thought about the question. Andy was really getting into this whole questionnaire and this was a pretty tough question for him. On one hand his sister didn't wear a ton of makeup, so if he was anything like her he probably wouldn't be a big fan of makeup. But on the other hand, Andy really liked cosplay and he could totally see a female version of himself diving right into makeup and crafting costumes. "Hmm...."

On a day to day basis I wouldn't wear a lot of makeup, and I wouldn't necessarily be into that type of makeup. I would however, really be into makeup for cosplaying and I would be a super talented makeup artist.

"That seems fair." Andy thought taking another drink. He had a pretty good buzz going at this point, but he had no intentions of slowing down. Not until he finished this questionnaire. Andy clicked Next Question.

Question 8: If you were a girl... would you be sporty?

Andy burst out laughing at the question. No one in his family was athletic or sporty. Neither Andy or his older sister had played any sports growing up, and his parents were more interested in a good book than a good game. Andy began typing.

I would not be sporty at all.

Andy paused as a vision of what he might look as a girl floated through his head. He let out a sigh at the image of a short fat girl in his head. "Ugh I don't want to be the fat ugly girl..." He started thinking about his sister. She was somewhat average though she did carry a decent bit of extra weight through her hips and thighs. "I guess I would be like her... But maybe I would end up average like mom..."

I would not be sporty at all, but I wouldn't be fat because I have a good metabolism.

Andy paused for a moment and then hit Next Question.

Question 9: If you were a girl... would you wear high heels?

"Easy!" Andy blurted out as he began typing.

I would only wear heels for formal occasions or when I am doing cosplay.

Satisfied with his answer he hit Next Question again.

Question 10: If you were a girl... would you wear a skirt?

"Right back to the tough ones." He mumbled to himself as he took a drink. Andy had a thing for girls who wore skirts, but he wasn't sure what his female self would actually wear them. Andy leaned back in his chair thinking about the question. "On one hand they look comfy... But they seem impractical... But they just look so good..." Andy was stuck on this one so he decided to just shoot for a middle of the road answer.

I would wear skirts when it was appropriate for the situation.

"Eh good enough." Andy said as he hit Next Question.

Question 11: If you were a girl... would you wear jewelry?

Andy looked down to the ring on his finger. "I bet... I bet I would always have some sort of jewelry on." Andy said as he spun the ring on his finger. After taking another moment to once again envious his female self, Andy began typing.

I would wear jewelry most days. A large portion of my jewelry would be items that I hand crafted.

Andy reread his answer a couple times before shrugging his shoulders and hitting Next Question.

What are the next set of questions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)