More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

After the Gods Volume 2

After The Gods Preface

sequence

It was a rainy night.

The chapel of the church.

The wind and rain were blowing outside the door, and the boy who pushed the door was already wet. The remaining rainwater dripped slowly from the clothing, echoing faintly with the hands of the clock in the distance.

He stopped and stood in front of the door of the chapel, his gaze drifted upwards along the steps. Under the staggered layers of circular vaults, under the embossed glass as magnificent as jewels, there is the figure of an elegant woman.

Women also seem to be aware of the arrival of unexpected guests. In the darkness, she casually placed the prey in her arms aside. After arranging her clothes, she stepped out of the shadow of the church.

Even on a stormy night, the dim light could not conceal the beautiful and dignified figure of the blonde woman.

"Oh, who did I say, it turned out to be a little priest." After catching a glimpse of the face of the visitor, the woman stopped her slow pace, narrowing her beautiful dark red eyes, "Tonight, it's me Annalize has already reserved a meal, so didn't the bishop of this town warn that no one is allowed to step into the cathedral area on a rainy night?"

"I know." The boy took a step forward, looked towards the golden figure at the end of the chapel, and said, "But I have to come here."

"I... have something that must be done."

Take another step, the steps are sonorous and powerful.

"For this reason... I cannot die here."

Taking another step, the words were loud and loud.

"I...need more time."

Finally, the boy stopped in front of the blond woman, and looked at the pair of ruby-like eyes.

"You, do you want to sign a contract with me?" The blond woman exuding an aristocratic atmosphere raised the corners of her mouth knowingly, her eyes were stained with bright red, and she stared at the boy in front of her with a toy-like gaze, full of interest He asked eagerly, "Mr. little priest, the badge on your body belongs to the Illuminati Church? Do you know what will happen if you betray the Church and drink the forbidden blood?"

"Yes, I know. But I still want to sign a contract with you, the great blood queen Annalize, and then...become a long-lasting demon." The boy replied indifferently, but under that calm voice, there was a hidden secret. With an emotion.

"Anyone will covet the power of immortality of the blood race. Those who serve the demons and drink the blood of the blood race will become half-human, half-demon monsters. In the long history I have experienced, there have been no less than ten people like you Such clerics, unable to resist the temptation of blood, turned to the embrace of our night clan."

Speaking of this, Annalize slowly poked out the tip of her pink tongue, gently brushed her sharp fangs, and the corners of her ruddy lips, a trace of bright red appeared in her eyes, and a charming smile gradually appeared on her beautiful face , "So... interesting human beings, tell me, what do you want to use this power of immortality for?"

"save."

"Save?" Annalize frowned her beautiful eyebrows. This human's answer seems to be different from the expected answer.

"Save her."

The boy replied that the wet and messy hair could not conceal the steady and resolute expression.

Annalize narrowed her bright red eyes lightly, "Human, are you pursuing the power of immortality just to save some insignificant human?"

"Yes." The boy nodded slightly.

"Do you know what price the ten clergymen I mentioned paid for the power of eternal life?" Annalize asked lightly, "They volunteered the most precious people around them, This is the price of eternal life. Well, even if there is no sacrifice, they will be sentenced to as family members of heresy, right?"

"However, Mr. Little Priest, you are very special." Annalize changed to a teasing tone, and said with a smile, "Heh, you are not the same as those who are intoxicated with blood, and even do the opposite. They want to get taboo You took the initiative to donate the blood of the person you cherish, but you want to get the blood of the night clan in order to save the person you cherish."

"What about other people has nothing to do with me." The young man looked indifferent. He raised his face, looked directly at the tall, beautiful blonde woman in front of him, exuding aristocratic temperament, and said unmoved, "Please give me your blood."

Seeing the boy's unmoved expression, a trace of surprise appeared on Annalize's face, but this trace of surprise quickly turned into curiosity, so she continued to ask, "Even... after becoming a person far superior to human After you exist, can you still maintain that original aspiration? Will that feeling of wanting to save a small human being become irreversible like a body that changes after drinking blood?"

The boy shook his head. He will not change his mind, nor can he.

"Is this your answer? Interesting..." Annalize nodded slightly, bright red light flashed in her beautiful eyes, and a little expectation was revealed in her voice, "Children of humans, your choice is different from those before. Noisy idiots are different."

"The blood of our family will give you a strong physique, eternal life, absolute insight, and even the most pleasure. Accept this blood intoxication, and you will become a god under the gods. Your insight No one can do it.”

"Correspondingly, I will also collect the price from you. At that time, you will become cold-blooded, ruthless, excited by bloodthirsty, and happy by killing. Maybe you can keep the human heart in front of that human being, but For the remaining human beings, you will not have half a sympathy." Speaking of this, the corners of Annalize's rosy lips raised slightly, and she stretched out her slender right arm, inviting the boy, "Come on, Tell me, child, are you willing to accept my great blood and become a family member of the night?"

The boy stretched out his right hand in a daze, but hesitated. He looked out the window, which was obscured by fog. Under the eaves, there are figures of dark birds sheltering from the rain.

There is no doubt that it is the crow that symbolizes bad luck.

"Am I cursed?" the boy asked with a bitter smile.

"Well, if you want." Annalize's face was slightly tilted to one side, and she joked with a smile.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)